Plus Size Men's Mummy Costume
- Bodysuit w/Attached Head Wrap
- Bandage Strip
- 85% cotton 15% rayon
- Knit jumpsuit with zipper on back
- Gauzy strips sewn all over jumpsuit
- Longer strips attached at neck for head wrap
- Extra strips included to wrap hands as desired
Mummies always get a bad rap, but how do you think you would react if some fellow wearing a pith hat came barging into your treasure room and then woke you up from a 2,000 sleep? Would you give him a hug, or would you groggily stumble awake, grumbling at those who disturbed your slumber? Honestly, most mummies probably just need a good cup of coffee and a croissant to put them in a better mood. But alas, movies just portray them as a emotionless monsters who stroll the Earth looking for people to curse. One of these days, maybe the movies will finally portray a nice mummy who just needs a hearty breakfast to set him right…
Perhaps you can start giving mummies a good name by becoming a friendly mummy! We happen to have this exclusive outfit, which should let you transform into the iconic misunderstood monster movie villain.
This plus size mummy costume, which is an exclusive design made by our very own costume creators, has a classic look inspired by the old mummy films. It comes with a knit jumpsuit that has plenty of gauze strips attached to it, giving a freshly embalmed kind of look. The jumpsuit also has an attached head wrap that goes around your head, completing the look. It also comes with extra bandage strips to help you customize the outfit to your liking.
Friendly Mummy, or Vengeful Undead?
Once you have this outfit on, you can finally start changing the public opinion on mummies. Just do plenty of good deeds and act friendly to everyone you come across. Of course, if that doesn’t seem to work and people still run away from you screaming in horror, then you can just go on a rampage. You’ll certainly be dressed properly for inflicting the mummy’s curse on your victims!
|5X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- People loved it!By Current Customer | November 3, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mummy costumeBy Nancy | November 14, 2018This costume was of great quality and I was impressed. Cant wait to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Anon | November 8, 2018Size chart says a 3X is supposed to fit a 54 inch chest, but the 3X I received measured 50 inches in the chest - no way this would fit, despite buying a size UP when I chose 3X. Packaging and product tag both show correct size, but the costume itself was smaller - maybe what I got was mis-labeled? The inner bodysuit is a stretch knit material that MIGHT have fit anyway, tightly, but the bandaging is a woven material with no give whatsoever. Had to return, unfortunately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mysterious Mummy!By Anonymous | August 24, 2017Great looking costume! It's very snug though and also short in the leg. I am 6'1" and 240. I ordered the 3x and it fits overall, but is just too short. That's okay, I'll be a floodwater mummy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | November 6, 2016The costume fit perfect, it can be a little warm, so you don't need to wear much clothing underneath. I won first place at our Halloween dance, nothing but praises, about the looks of the costume & where did I get it.Was this review helpful to you?