Boys Egyptian Mummy Costume
- Bodysuit w/Atttached Head Wrap
- Bandage Strip
- Main body: 100% polyester, decoration: 93% cotton 7% rayon
- Knit jumpsuit with zipper on back
- Gauzy strips sewn all over jumpsuit
- Longer strips attached at neck for head wrap
- Extra strips included to wrap hands as desired
- Exclusively, made by us!
Of all the undead beings that wander the earth, don't mummies have it the best? But your kid doesn't have to take our word for it, when they can just get wrapped up in our exclusive Mummy Costume and try out the mummy-life for themselves!
Although at first glance mummies may seem just like fancy zombie royalty, deep down they are actually very different. Speaking of "deep down," the biggest difference is that zombies are full of rotting guts, and mummies have had their bits and pieces taken out as part of the mummification process! Mummies are also well known for wearing their signature bandages as they stumble around the world of the living, while regular old zombies are often seen just wearing whatever they died in. And on the subject of how they died, zombies are usually brought back by some kind of infection, while mummies tend to have curses to thank for their condition.
Well, we'd love to keep discussing the academic differences between mummies and zombies (and later on, we totally will...) but we'd better tell you about how great this scary costume is! We've designed it to be easy to put on, with the tattered and worn looking bandages attached to a zip-up jumpsuit, so you don't have to spend a long time wrapping your little mummy up. There's even extra bandages that you can cut up and use to customize their look. It's a spooky style your little one can keep shuffling back to year after year!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Awesome!By Coloradogirl | October 31, 2015Once this item was in-stock, we purchased it for my son. The costume exceeded my expectations and looked great. It is high-quality and got a lot of compliments.
My son is 6-years-old and around 45 lbs., but on the shorter side compared to his peers. The SMALL fit him, but barely. It is On the tighter side and I wish there were a size chart. He could have used a medium.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer | October 26, 2022Size X-LargeBest costume I have ever bought. Well made and fits perfect!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Anonymous | October 30, 2019This is a well made costume. True to size. My son received many compliments.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Quality No (0)
- Excellent costume!By Hadas | March 19, 2019My son loved it and zipper in the front made it comfortable. Got great comments from his friendsWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Excellent costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Excellent costume! No (0)
- PerfectBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Everyone complimented this mummy costume. Fit perfectly from my guesses.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022Well made!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2022Height 4’4” | Weight 58 lbs | Size MediumThe costume is very good quality and the best mummy for kids I’ve seen.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Vgirl | May 15, 2022Height 3’9” | Weight 52 | Size MediumRuns small, originally ordered a small based on my sons measurements, it fit but wasn’t very roomy so I exchanged it for a medium and that fits much better! Best mummy costume I’ve come across. Love the extra strips of fabric that comes with it and the attached head covering part! My son is so excited for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 7, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool costumeBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019We used this once and received many compliments! I ordered it for my son who is 11 and got the size 12-14 (he is not that big) and I could have ordered a size up but other than that it is a great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Suzanne Regan | November 14, 2018You were the only place to offer this costume this Halloween. It is a very realistic looking costume. My grandson loves it.Was this review helpful to you?
- MummyBy Current Customer | August 13, 2017Perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- THE Perfect Mummy Costume!By Current Customer | November 4, 2015So cute and worth the moneyWas this review helpful to you?