Empress Divine Plus Size Women's Costume
- Belt W/ Peplum
- 92% polyester | 8% spandex
- V-neck w/ gold trim
- Rubber headpiece w/ elastic
- Dress has attached skirt & arm drapes
- Arm drapes attached to golden cuffs
- Golden belt & peplum w/hook and loop closure
- Attached rubber neck piece w/ tie closures
Leaders of the Ancient Egyptian world really know how to influence people for centuries on end. You might even say Egyptian rulers were the original social media influencers. Just look at all the temples and statues that are still standing today. The Colossi of Memnon are towering at 60 feet high, promoting the king Amenhotep III. Hapshepsut's Temple has been a gorgeous landmark since 1458 BCE. Can you imagine if someone's social media account lasted half that long? That would be seriously impressive. While you might have trouble finding an artist to carve a 6o foot portrait of your gorgeous face before Halloween, we're sure you'll be an influential ruler when you're rocking this Empress Divine costume!
This gorgeous look is just the right blend of ancient and modern. The halter dress has a plunging neckline that would look just right on an Egyptian mosaic. The winged neckpiece looks iconic with a black, gold, and turquoise color scheme. It has a gold trim throughout including the Ankh panel in the front. The skirt has an asymmetric hemline, longer in back, to make your entrance graceful. The look is topped with a black gauze cape that attaches to soft golden gauntlets to make every gesture rather dramatic.
The Sands of Time
Do you want to make sure you've got a Halloween costume that'll remain gorgeous through the decades? Cause there's no way Egyptian looks are ever going to go out of style after thousands of years! With a lovely black dress and gold accents, you'll treasure pictures taken in this costume. Polish off the looks with golden sandals, a lovely Egyptian hairstyle, and other golden accessories to make sure you look every inch the Empress. Maybe you'll convince that artist to carve your likeness out of a sixty-foot slab of marble after all!
|1X||Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|2X||Waist||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|3X||Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
|4X||Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
|5X||Waist||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cheaply madeBy Anonymous | November 5, 2019The costume is cheaply made for the price. The cheast plate looks like a 5 year old painted it. I had to hand rhinestone it to make it look better. It's very hard to get in and out of. The strap broke when getting out of it. Wasted $60.00 on this item.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?