Anubis Mens Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Cape, Collar, & Cuffs
- Belt w/ Drape
- Shirt: 100% polyester, cape: 56% polyester, 44% metallic, pants: 100% polyester, skirt: 45% polyester, 55% metallic
- Pullover top has attached collar, arm cuffs, and cape.
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Belt is secured with hoop and loop fastener in the back
- Mask has elastic band around back of head
- Headpiece is secured with elastic
- Shoes and staff are not included
- Exclusively, made by us!
A Mummy Monarch
Ancient Egypt had plenty of gods to look up to. There was Renpet, the goddess of time. Priests revered Heka, a god of magic and medicine. Then, of course, there were upwards of a dozen death deities. Death was super complicated in Ancient Egypt. There were multiple gods and goddesses that were there simply to escort the dead to the lord of the underworld. Then there were the deities that were in charge of the different aspects of mummification. Anubis was the head honcho of this department. He was in charge of weighing a souls heart, which was the main deciding factor that let souls pass enter the realm of the dead. We wouldn't let our dogs near so many raw hearts but maybe god dogs have more self-restraint than your everyday Fido.
Product Details & Design
This Anubis costume is Made-By-Us, meaning our company designers researched this god's look to put together a unique take on Anubis's aesthetic. The tight black shirt is has attached golden cuffs,a layered belt, and making anyone wearing this costume look like they could have been painted on an ancient tomb. With uniquely shaped pants and lightweight gauze draped throughout the costume, you'll feel comfortable moving throughout a costumed event. The ensemble is topped off with a mask and showstopping jackal headpiece with striking gold and black accents.
Curse of the Canine
When it comes to raiding tombs, there's no way we'd want to cross Anubis! This hound will not hesitate to protect the mummies in its care just like a Doberman Pincher might protect its master. Although instead of a bite, this dog will serve up a curse. No wonder ancient Egyptian priests showed this god so much respect. This Halloween, become the loyal guardian of the dead with this showstopping Anubis costume!
|X-Small||Waist||27" - 38"||69cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Small||Waist||30" - 41"||76cm - 104cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||27 3/4"||70cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Waist||33" - 44"||84cm - 112cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 47"||91cm - 119cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||28 1/4"||72cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|X-Large||Waist||39" - 50"||99cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||28 1/4"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy King him and Queen her | November 17, 2018This costume was my boyfriends first time ever dressing up for Halloween as an adult. The attention was everywhere! Women grabbing at him and wanting to take pictures andWas this review helpful to you?
- Everything but the mask.By Mike | October 29, 2022Height 6'1" | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeThe pictures of this costume on the site are misleading. First, it doesn't have the sandals or the gloves (the sleeves stop at mid-wrist) and the mask leaves your jawline and throat exposed. I fixed this by buying a black balaclava. The costume is kind of fragile, be careful not to rip any of the sashes as they are barely attached.
But the worst part.. THE MASK.
Just toss it. It's terrible without massive work. We had to add a "skeleton" of mesh and pipe cleaners inside to keep the nose from flopping over, plus pinning up the ears with safety pins and pipe cleaners so I didn't look like snoopy.
Overall I got compliments on it, but don't expect this to look good out of the bag.
Ran a little small, I wear an XL and the shirt couldn't tuck in.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Everything but the mask. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Everything but the mask. No (0)
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | October 2, 2018Sometimes headdresses and hats are a real mess and can ruin the look of an entire costume. Don't worry in this instance the headdress and mask are amazing! They're the actual size as the picture shows and are nice and stiff.
The rest of the costume is quality and looks great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Michael | November 1, 2022Fun and easy…. Could even drink and eat without having to remove my head. Grin.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AnubisBy Lizzy | October 30, 2022Height 72 inches | Weight 205 | Size X-LargeExcellent to be original. Fit to size and very well made. The only complaint is the mask could be made a little bigger to be uniform with the rest of the outfit. If you want to re-use it just take off the mask and automatically convert it to a Pharaoh. Caused a real sensation!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizeBy brian | October 11, 2022Height 5ft8 | Weight 140 | Size MediumOrdered a medium size. Im usually a small. I should have ordered a large. The medium was way to small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- not large for an extra largeBy Kofi | January 10, 2022Height 6ft | Weight 247 | Size X-LargeI couldnt get the shirt on and wear comfortablly . Since its a costume and it was the largest you had I know it was buyer beware.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Luz | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is not accurateBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020Size SmallPurchased the small based on their size requirements, but it is entirely too tight and at places will not even fit. For small it lists "30-42" waist" -- I measured "30" around my belly button, but it is so tight that the velcro will not stay together. It says 34 1/2 for chest, I have a 32 chest, but again, so tight I feel like I am being strangled.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Timmy65 | October 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?