Womens Medieval Maiden Costume
- Womens Medieval Maiden Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Pull over dress has scoop neckline w/ ruffled elastic edge and attached cape
- Sleeves are puffed at shoulders, fitted down the arm
- Plastic gold filigree pin has oval faux gem at center
- Thick foam headpiece ties around head w/ gold braid
It started off like any other day: You tied up your cottage, spun some on your spinning wheel, fed your animals and headed to your garden to pluck any troublesome weeds. But as you labored over a particularly stubborn weed, you heard it: the warning bell. Something terrible was coming.
Before you could run back into the safety of your cottage, a shadow fell across your garden. You looked up, horror welling up inside you—it was a dragon! You tried to run, but it swooped down from the sky and grabbed you in its talons, hauling you hundreds of feet in the air. All you could do was scream for help.
Thankfully, your screams caught the attention of a nearby knight, and he raced to your rescue. You could see him galloping on his noble steed, following you to the dragon’s lair. Relief washed over you as one thought overrode all others:
“Thank goodness I wore my good dress today.”
Obviously, it would never do to be rescued looking like a dirty pig farmer! When you’re a damsel in distress, you’ve got to look your best when your knight in shining armor arrives. That’s why we recommend always stepping out in this Womens Medieval Maiden Costume. The scarlet pullover dress has a cape attached at the shoulder seams, metallic gold braid trim and puffed sleeves, along with a scoop neckline with a ruffled elastic edge and a plastic gold filigree pin with an faux oval gem at the center. It also comes with a foam headpiece that ties around the head with a gold braid.
No matter what medieval monster you find yourself facing, this dress guarantees you’ll always look your best!
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Lorraine Verdemare | March 20, 2019When I tried it on, it fit as though it were a “second”. It’s too short on the top and much too long!Was this review helpful to you?
- XL was tight, but beautifulBy Lady Charlene | November 16, 2018The size XL wasn't so XL. Had to have it tailored a little, but it was beautiful and was a big hit at the Renaissance themed wedding. After the wedding, we donated the costumes to the Renaissance festival costume department.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Judy Abney | August 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Sending it backBy Sarah | October 6, 2015The red velvet and green trim are very nice, but the white center piece is extremely thin. You can see right through it! I picked this costume over others because it appears to have a conservative neckline and I need something for a family event. It is very low cut and revealing. Overall this costume was just disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?