Mona Lisa Adult Costume
- 10 Frame Pieces
- 4 Corner Connectors
- 6 Straight Connectors
- Mona Lisa Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Picture measures 36"H x 27"W
- Frame pieces slide into casings along each edge
- Fabric ties hold picture in place around shoulders
Are people always commenting on your unique smile? Do people often offer you a penny for your thoughts? If you think about it that offer is quite an offensive deal. Many people are paid much more than a penny for their thoughts. Who's to say that your thoughts aren't worth a million bucks? You could be holding the meaning of life in that noggin of yours.
That's the beauty of Leonardo's iconic painting. Miss Lisa kept her thoughts to herself, regardless of how many pennies she was offered. As a result, she's been causing conversations ever since. Now, we don't know for sure what was on her mind. Maybe it was all of life's secrets. The smile could be a result of a prank she had set up for her family members back home. Or Leonardo could have simply had some of yesterday's spaghetti sauce stuck in his beard. The truth is lost to history.
Whether you spill the beans is up to you but you're sure to feel like the picture of beauty with this classy gilded framed Mona Lisa costume. It's easy to become a historical icon. Simply put your face through the hole in impeccably painted canvas and you'll be one of the unforgettable conversation starters of history. People can ask you what your secret is all night but you'll never tell.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Please read WHOLE review! Important info!By Anonymous | October 10, 2018I give it a 5/5 because it is darn funny and awesome. NOW: the company MUST do better with quality control! The straps were not attached properly, as in the point where the straps are sewn to form the "X" to hold the costume on my shoulders was at the end of the straps.... offering no support. The piping for the frame was easy to put together, BUT one of those suckers doesn't fit snug, and the whole frame will bend diagonally and look funny. I cut and re-sewed the straps, then I ended up gluing the frame pieces together-- giving me a very successful costume. So, I really do LOVE this costume, but it needs a little more attention!Was this review helpful to you?