Emerald Maiden Women's Costume
- 100% polyester crushed velvet & brocade fabrics
- Dress has back zipper
- One-piece dress styled to look like multiple layers--shift, underskirt, overdress
- Cream portions look like shift peeking out through intentional gaps
- Brocade front inset panel looks like underskirt
- Dark green overdress is trimmed w/ gold lace & braid
Disorder in the Court
Do you think you have what it takes to serve in a royal court? It sure sounds fancy, but life in court was never easy. You had to be careful with what you said, who you looked at, and what clothes you wore. If you made the mistake of wearing a fur that was nicer than the queen's furs, you could be sent away from court for good! On top of keeping track of courtesy codes, a successful lady in court had to remember the complicated steps of many dances. At least the royal court was comfortable, right? Not really! Castles were often rather chilly and often surprisingly crowded with lice and mice running amok through the fine royal trappings. Looking back, it's enough to make us glad for our less dramatic yet much more comfortable homes. Now, you can dress like a royal lady without having to deal with the disorder of court!
Design & Details
This Made By Us emerald gown was designed by our in-house creative team. The long gown zips up the back, making slipping into this look easy. The velvet gown is trimmed with ornate off-white lace down the front. The white panel along the neckline and along the sleeves would make this a fashionable choice in a royal court. This high-quality gown is perfect for Renaissance Fairs and themed costume parties, making it a staple in your costume wardrobe!
Rising in the Ranks
Are you dressing up as a lady in waiting? A traveling enchantress? A bona fide princess? Bring your character to life with the right hat, jewelry, or props. For instance, a princess might wear a circlet while a lady in waiting might wear a crown of braids or flowers. In the meantime practice your curtseys. If you're going to make it in court, you'd better start practicing now!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great style n arrived on timeBy Michelina | April 30, 2022Height 5.5 | Weight 168 | Size X-LargeI needed a quick dress for a costume party. This company delivered on time and dress as it was in the picture for a fair price.
The sleeves run very tight so I'm cutting them short and taking in the waistline a little too.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Ricardo | April 15, 2022Size MediumThe costume is a very high quality and has nice details, but the sleeves are a little small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?