Fabulous Fortune Teller Plus Size Women's Costume
- Hip Scarf
- Fabulous Fortune Teller Women's Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, poplin, gauze & knit mesh fabrics
- Pullover paisley top has lace-edged neckline, flared sleeves
- Velvet vest has cord lacing through metal eyelets at center front
- Tiered gauze skirt is fully lined w/ elastic waistband
- Knit mesh hip scarf edged w/ gold braid & long fringe
- Ribbed velvet turban
The Future is Clear
We all wish to see into the future. It comes from a primal desire to know that which cannot be known. Like, will you find fortune in your future? Perhaps fame? Maybe you want to know the exact date that you will meet the love of your life. We’d probably just use it to know the exact moment that the pizza delivery guy will show up…
Yes, the power of clairvoyance is quite alluring. Not only do fortune tellers get to see glimpses into the future, but they also seem to have an out of this world fashion sense. It’s too bad that not many of us are truly grace with the gift of future sight. But maybe you don’t need the power to see into the future to dress like a fortune teller.
Design & Details
This Fabulous Fortune Teller Plus Size Costume for Women is a plus size outfit for those that wish they had the power of clairvoyance. The costume comes with a paisley top that has flared sleeves and a lace edge neckline. The blue vest is made out of velvet and has an adjustable lace-up front. The gauze skirt is tiered and fits with an elastic band around the waist. The costume also comes with a black hip scarf that has gold braid and fringe. The finishing piece to this outfit is the included turban, which is made of a dark burgundy velvet material.
The Gift of Fashion
Even if you don’t have the gift to see into the future, you can still dress with the kind of fortune teller flair that will make everyone think that you have powers. This costume looks great with plenty of gold jewelry, so be sure to check out our large selection of gold costume jewelry to complement your new supernatural look.
|1X||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|1X||Vest Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
|1X||Skirt Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||43" - 49"||109cm - 124cm|
|2X||Skirt Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|3X||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|3X||Vest Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||47" - 53"||119cm - 135cm|
|3X||Skirt Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|4X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Vest Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Skirt Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Skirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great look of the GypsyBy Current Customer | September 29, 2018Well made and if the skirt is too long, you can trim it down. Also the skirt is of a cotto gauze. Colors just like shown. Turban is a stretchy velvet and fits even a big head like I have with a wig on. But, because of its construction and material will work for a smaller head also easily. I put a cotton Victorian petticoat under my skirt for a bit more flare. The skirt is well lined in the upper half if you want to keep it simple. Add some bangles and the look is wicked.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the priceBy Anonymous | October 4, 2020My friend ordered this costume for me to wear at work. I opened it up there was a big rip in the skirt. So I fixed it. Had it on for about 30 mins and the whole skirt is ripping at the seems!! If I would have known it was so cheaply made I would have not bought it!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Donna | January 19, 2019Very well made.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The skirt was too long and tore apart quickly at seams between the layers. Bodice was an attempt at the 1X but the sleeves were still for skinny arms and were not at a location that arms come out from the trunk.. The only thing that was usable was the purple blinged shawl. I will never buy a costume. I ended up getting stuff from goodwill to make my outfit. I would have sent it back but did not have time to figure out what that entailed.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.