Fabulous Fortune Teller Costume for Women
- Hip Scarf
- Fabulous Fortune Teller Women's Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, poplin, gauze & knit mesh fabrics
- Pullover paisley top has lace-edged neckline, flared sleeves
- Velvet vest has cord lacing through metal eyelets at center front
- Tiered gauze skirt is fully lined w/ elastic waistband
- Knit mesh hip scarf edged w/ gold braid & long fringe
- Ribbed velvet turban
Have you ever wondered what lies in your future? No matter how regular your routine might be, you can never be sure! Sure you might wake up every morning, hop in your car, go to work, eat dinner in front of the TV, then do it all over again. But how do you know that one of these days part of an airplane won't land in your dining room, hurting no one in your house but leaving you with a settlement of millions? You never know! It could happen! At least you would have a heads up if you had the second sight!
There are plenty of people who claim they have the gift these days. You can see them on TV, advertising in the back pages of local magazines, even your aunt Judy sometimes has those weird dreams. The thing is, some lady in a cable knit sweater can read your palm and tell you your future. Maybe her predictions could even come true but it just doesn't feel that authentic without the mystic fortune teller garb. Maybe character makes the difference between a clairvoyant and a fortune teller. When a person hears about their fate they want to hear the tinkle of bangles, see the sheen of velvet, and hearing they'll meet a tall dark stranger by someone with an Eastern European accent wouldn't hurt either!
With this costume, you'll make the future interesting again! In lush patterns and fabrics, you'll look right at home in a fortune teller caravan. This outfit features a peasant top with a plum paisley pattern layered under a velvety blue lace up vest. The teal skirt is floor length and accented by a pretty hip scarf. Top it all off with the lush plum turban and you're ready for your new career. Who knew this was coming?
|Small||Vest Length (front)||22"||56cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Vest Length (front)||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Large||Vest Length (front)||23"||58cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length (front)||24"||61cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not bad ... a little bigBy DougC | November 7, 2019This costume was middle of the road. My wife could not use the vest as it was was too large and the skirt was really long. She got creative and used a top of her own, while having to pin up the skirt to walk. Normally a XS/SM size would fit her, but not with this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst costume everBy Brenda | March 16, 2019This costume is very cheaply made. The top and vest are so small I can't even wear them and I'm a size small in a top. The skirt is to see through. The gold braid is falling off the mesh hip scarf. There is no way to keep it on and fringe part is coming apart. I'm very disappointed. You really don't want to order this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | February 7, 2019What a disappointment. I ordered a Medium and none of the outfit was proportion. The skirt was too long and very thin. I barely got the blouse on and I had to have help to get it off! The left sleeve was tighter than the right one. The hip scarf is nice but there no way to keep it on. The vest was to small and was long on me. The turban fit. It's really a shame because the costume is cute.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Beautiful, vibrant color. Detailed. Only things I didnt like were the skirt, very light poor quality and ripped very easily. The purple shroud doesn't "hook" to anything so I was left to improvise on what to do with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- It was okBy Jt | November 18, 2018I ordered the large and couldn’t were the shirt it was to small. The skirt was very long. So i had to were a top i already had and pin the skirt up a little so i wasnt stepping on it. It all worked out and got a lot of compliments on the costume anyway.Was this review helpful to you?