Marie Antoinette Wig
- Victorian Styled Costume Wig
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Platinum blonde curly locks in Victorian style
- Pink satin bows attached to sides
- Comfortable mesh interior
Most of the time, it is good to be the queen. But every few centuries, it doesn’t seem like anybody in the world has a tougher job! After all, there’s not much you can do to calm a public hell-bent on destroying the monarchy when ‘journalists’ keep making up stories about your extravagant personal life, or putting words in your mouth!
What’s so wrong with wishing pastries upon people, anyway? To us, that seems like common courtesy, especially for someone's special day—and when you’re talking to an entire nation, it’s got to be somebody's date of birth! Maybe we’re missing some of the nuance here.
Well, even your jeering public will have to admit that you look very dignified in this elegant wig. And it might not be much consolation on the way to the guillotine, but in the future you’re going to earn some major kudos for your uncompromising sense of style!
- Not tall enough - not like the pictureBy Anonymous | October 6, 2016This wig is NOTHING like the picture as far as the height is concerned. It's the same color and it has pink ribbons in it, it doesn't look anything like the tall Marie Antoinette hair that I am needing. One of the side curls is on the side and the other one is on the back.Was this review helpful to you?