Renaissance Lady Costume
- Dark purple floor-length dress has back zipper, long hanging sleeves
- Gold ribbon lacing on bodice
- 100% polyester velvet fabric
- Green & gold brocade ribbon on sleeves, neckline & center front
Hear ye, hear ye! If it is the finest costume for your trip to the Renaissance faire that you seek, we hereby declare this lovely Renaissance Lady Costume as the look that will make you the fairest maiden at the festival!
Don't you just love going to the ren faire? Everyone gets to walk around dressed up in cool old style outfits, eating turkey legs and drinking out of horns, and getting to experience a little piece of what life in a village during the Renaissance may have been like. That sounds like a pretty perfect day to us! The best part is that it's fun no matter how immersed you want to be, whether you like being historically accurate, or just want to wander about and see the sights. This makes it always a good idea to dress up in something that will let you fit right in with the crowds of dedicated faire-goers, but still let you sit back and enjoy the show!
If you're wearing a noble gown such as this, you may even find yourself being treated like royalty, which is never a bad thing. The full length dress is made of purple velvet material, for a truly luxurious look, and features elegant brocade ribbon detailing for added authenticity. Add a pair of slippers or sandals, and put braids in your hair to complete this lovely, regal style, which also makes a great part of a Renaissance group costume. See you at the faire, but for now, we bid you farewell!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small / Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Length||58"||147cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium / Large||Length||58"||147cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Amazed at the qualityBy Anonymous | November 1, 2017For the cost, this was really great. I was very pleased. I also washed it on delicate and it was fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Cindy | October 30, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 160 | Size Medium / LargeFit perfect. Love itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Truly Roberts Vosberg | April 18, 2017This should look great when I dress as Winnie Sanderson this Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality excellentBy Donna Diaz | August 17, 2016It fit well and looked quite pricey....It's going to last and it's machine washable!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect DesignBy Donna Diaz | July 28, 2016The overall design is just marvelous, and it fits very well. It's brilliantly made, and perfect for any Halloween Party or Renaissance Festival. My personal favorite attribute is the long sleeves; they add a simple, yet regal touch to the whole thing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Princess prettyBy Current Customer | May 26, 2016That's what my daughter said as my granddaughter spied me in this. Her eyes shinned and she couldn't stop smiling!
It is very pretty and in my budget. I am short, 5"2 so this in a medium large is a bit long but I figure for my first Renfair costume I can hold it up and imitate the ladies of that time period.
Love this !Was this review helpful to you?