Plus Size Renaissance Lady Costume
- 100% polyester velvet fabric
- Dark purple floor-length dress has back zipper, long hanging sleeves
- Gold ribbon lacing on bodice
- Green & gold brocade ribbon on sleeves, neckline & center front
"Oh, Fair Maiden, would thou do'ith thy honor of accompanying thee to yonder tavern for a flagon of ale and a veritable bounty of nachos?"
If that sounds like the perfect way for someone to ask you on a date (and if you understood what it meant), then the Renaissance Faire is definitely your kind of festival! The best way to experience a Ren Faire is to show up wearing historical costumes, and when you're donning this elegant Plus Size Renaissance Lady Costume, all the knights and lords will be scrambling to take you out!
There are so many classic renaissance styles to enjoy while at the fest, like a salty tavern wench, or a humble peasant, or a even an elaborate baroness outfit, if you're feeling extra luxurious. What makes this lovely gown the best look of all is that you can be whatever type of lady you'd like in it! You can be a well-to-do maiden in this royal looking dress, but if trouble arises, you can take up a sword and fight to defend your honor. You could even stop by the tavern and enjoy a couple rounds with the other festival goers, and your fancy style would fit right in!
This lovely purple velvet and gold lace gown gives you a regal look that goes well with any accessories you choose. Whether you add an elegant tiara and slippers, or a fierce sword and boots, any way you want to enjoy the faire will be a memorable experience! And, if you do happen to accompany a lordly gentleman to the tavern, make sure he doesn't try to stick you with "thy check"...
- Pretty costumeBy Current Customer | October 26, 2019Won my work costume contest with this one! Material isn’t the best, but you get what you pay for, looks nicer on than the material feels. But it is lightweight which is nice. 5’6” 300 pounds. Giving measurements because that always helps me when I am looking at plus sizes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Redone!By Carla | September 17, 2019Great dress! I used it as Part of my evil queen outfit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Rich and plush purple color!!!By Sheila Ayala | December 13, 2015This is an exceptional quality for a costume. The color is exactly the purple or eggplant pictured and the dress is made true to size. The bodice works just like depicted and there is ample room all over if you need a little "forgive" in your Renaissance area!! The fabric is not overly hot however, in a warm, fall night you won't need a jacket.
Very good value for the price and I kept my dress to wear again for fun special outings!!Was this review helpful to you?
- So very pleased!By Janice Chamberlain | September 9, 2016Wow!....My costume arrived just days after ordering!....fast delivery!....costume was very well made. Very pleased with my order!Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality MadeBy Current Customer | November 17, 2017I am so happy that I bought this dress. It does not look like a ready made costume at all, but something that was handmade.Was this review helpful to you?
- Maid MarianBy R.J. | November 14, 2018This Costume is so pretty, so comfy, true to size, well made, attention to details is amazing, colors are rich & it fit perfect! I wore it with a wig that were blonde braids added a blingy head piece & was Robin Hood's love for the nite, lol!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?