White Renaissance Chemise Costume
- White Renaissance Chemise
- 100% cotton broadcloth fabric
- Adjustable drawstring neckline
- Elastic at sleeve cuffs
If you want to have the perfect Renaissance costume for an upcoming fair, for Halloween, or just because, then you absolutely need this White Chemise to complete your Medieval transformation. It is as white and pure as freshly fallen snow and will be an excellent background for the remainder of your Renaissance-themed outfit to rest upon. Once you use this classic chemise to finish off your new historic look, you'll be fully prepared to give everyone a blast from the past.
Charm everyone with your perfected Old English dialect and accent. Teach them about pottery or candlestick making or whatever your chosen trade may be. Do all of this with full confidence in the illusion you are presenting. Catch people off guard and make them question what era they woke up in that morning! All this fun start with this White Renaissance Chemise, so grab yours today and let the adventure begin.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Ladies costume necessity!By Kelly Griffis | November 24, 2013I have purchased two of these chemeses to go with the Irish overdresses and bodice/skirt combos. They are a must for women's costumes. Would be five stars if they were a little bit longer.
The picture shows the Robe De Soir and the Blue Overdress with Chemise.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for a costume!By Andrea | November 17, 2018The chemise isn’t so see through and it has the perfect length for me (I’m 5’7).
Although, I did have to make a few fixes. The length of the sleeves are comical and the elastic on the wrist was useless, it had to be replaced by a smaller one.
Nevertheless, great purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- HUGEBy Anonymous | February 7, 2018My daughter is 5'1" and 107 pounds so I knew we would need to take this in somewhat. However, this chemise turned out to be HUGE...we could probably have fit 4 of her in it. Just a LOT of material.... Other than that, it seemed fine for what it is and would probably have worked well for a much larger person.Was this review helpful to you?
- It will work fineBy Current Customer | September 11, 2017It will work fine for our theme this year - needed a long white night shirt and it fits the bill.Was this review helpful to you?
- greatBy Current Customer | September 19, 2016Just like we wanted.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Audrey | April 14, 2016I got this chemise for the Irish dress. They go perfectly together. This standard size has the potential to be HUGE! It has a draw string neck to adjust the size. I think this size would be good for even some plus size gals, especially if they are the 16-18 size range. I am 5'3" and the length goes to the floor when I don't wear shoes. Such a great item. Not shear, which is great, almost feels like linen.Was this review helpful to you?