Tavern Maiden Costume
- 100% polyester faux suede and interlock knit fabric
- Brown faux suede corset bodice has cream sleeves and inset
- Gold satin ribbon corset lacing
- 2-layer skirt is brown and olive green stripe with green overlay
- Black faux leather belt has fold-tone plastic buckle
Back in the day, taverns weren't just cozy bars with quaint names, they were rough and tumble places! And that's why every tavern needed a fair maiden. She'd be there not only to sweep up the filth-strewn straw and collect the silver for the drinks but to add an air of civility to the atmosphere. She'd encourage people to sing a distracting ditty before two burly knights could challenge one another to a duel over who got to sit on the stool with four legs. She'd usher the local well-loved outlaw out the back door just as the Sherrif sauntered in. This is all to say, the simple tavern maiden is the Meddeival diplomat!
You'll look the part when you're wearing this sassy costume. Perfect for plays, Rennaissance fairs, and costume parties alike, this costume is the perfect balance of sweet and salty! The skirt has two layers with an olive green and maroon striped underlayer and a fresh green overskirt that hits at mid leg. The included black belt can cinch up your skirt for easy manuvering. Your look is topped with the off-shoulder peasant blouse and faux leather corset with cream-colored ribbons.
Whether you're serving nobles and peasants, we're sure that they'll appreciate your perfect pours. Par this look with a beer stein and wig to make your transformation complete. You'll be glad you outfitted yourself with this classic look at the Renaissance festival or for your next costumed event. Just remember, you're an essential part of the tavern experience!
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||33" - 36"||84cm - 91cm|
- Five StarsBy Lori | October 31, 2022Height 5'6 | Weight 178 | Size X-LargeGreat costume! Received a ton of complimentsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nicely made, fit was a bit offBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019This nicely made costume looks good except the attached blouse doesn't fit me like it fits the model (!) and a few adjustments are necessary. Still love it, fabrics are interesting. Will use a real leather belt rather than the one provided and that will further enhance the effect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for Halloween and Ren Fest...By Current Customer | September 28, 2018Costume arrived on time and fit as listed. Still figuring out how to buckle part of the costume with the belt as shown in the picture but it is worth it. Very fun costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Scott French | May 27, 2015Fun costume and put together nicely.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nicely madeBy Anonymous | October 21, 2014I went by my chest size which was a mistake. An extra large is a 12-14. I should have stuck with that but I have a 38 chest. The plus size was way too big It showed it was a 16-18.. Reordered and got an extra large..The costume was very well made..I am impressedWas this review helpful to you?