Dragon Warrior Women's Plus Size Costume
- Dress 94% polyester 6% spandex cape 100% polyester faux suede
- Dress has center-front zipper
- Styled as "suede" jacket over shift
- Cape has silver cord w/ metal O-rings to sling over shoulder
Hey there lady, what you got planned? Loading legions soldiers of soldiers devoted to your cause onto your fleet of ships? Getting your 3 dragons to fly with you across the sea? To declare war on a faraway land that you haven't seen since you were a child? All in an effort to sit on on a famed throne that will let you rule the entire kingdom?
Cool with us! In fact, we think it's a really great idea. Provided, of course, that you dress for the occasion. (Always dress for the occasion!) And, guess what? We have just the thing for you. This exclusive women's Dragon Warrior Plus Size Costume!
Styled for the warrior woman who knows a thing or two about commanding an army, this slick dress costume will have ready for the seasonal weather swings at your new destination. (We hear that winters there just aren't really all that fun!) Faux suede leather looks fantastic along with the silver cord accent, and the cape just brings the whole style together.
We made and designed this costume right here in our costume studios at HalloweenCostumes.com, and all we ask in return for hooking you up with this sweet style is that you let us know how it works out. Pretty please! We really, really, really want to know if you're going to get to sit on that throne!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Buy It Khaleesi!By BendThe Knee | October 18, 2018First I will supply what most women want to know - Will it fit? I bought a 2X. I figure I wear a 3X in most things but I desperately wanted to try. I typically try to find a 22/24 size or equivalent. Yes Khaleesi - it fits! It is very forgiving in the waist and hips by design - so that works good. It is all one piece so it will stay put. It is nice quality - other than perhaps you might want to replace the silver cord with some silver chain. The shoulders fit nicely - I was worried about that. I do wish it hung longer in the back like the show- but the cape covers that part anyway.
This gives you an excuse to buy some killer black boots if you don't already have some.
I bought this hoping to pull off a Missandei costume so I may ditch the cape. I like the front zip neck line. It is easy to get into and looks nice. Thank you HalloweenCostumes.com for making this so we can all have a Daenerys Outfit if we want - no matter how many lemon cakes or horse hearts we eat! Its nice to have something she wore with sleeves for once. Winter is not just coming - its already here and this works great for colder weather. It will be hard to just wear this on Halloween. I might have to find another excuse to bring it out of the closet! Dracarys Haters!Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect fit! :)By Sara K. | November 3, 2019I ordered this for Halloween 2019 and it fit great. I ordered a 3X and I usually wear a 22-24. The dress was comfortable and the cape looked fantastic, too! :) The costume was easily recognizable and it was cool going around as Daenerys for the night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume, excellent value.By Current Customer | November 20, 2018I'm a 6', 222 lb male, and it fit great.
A well made costume, all I added was a $13 wig and I was a drag(on) queen.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits great!By DP | November 9, 2018I’m 5’9 and wear a size 18. Ordered the 1x size and it fit great. Very comfortable and looked awesome! My mother of Dragon costume was a hit. Thanks halloweencostumes.com for offering Plus sizes!Was this review helpful to you?