- Werewolf Teeth
- Custom fit werewolf teeth
- Custom fit instructions on back
- You can eat, drink and talk as you normally do!
- Razor sharp teeth w/ rotting detail
We haven’t really seen too many werewolves running around without teeth. We met a single one once. At first we were terrified of its hulking, hairy form towering above us in the moonlight. We shivered in fear for our lives as he stared down on us. Then his ferocious lips curled back into a snarl that should have shaken us to our core. The only problem was that he forgot his dentures back at the house on his night stand. His pink gums actually made us laugh a little too much, and the poor guy ran off in embarrassment.
Maybe it’s time the greatest predators of the world take back the night with a few great scares. Whether you’re an older werewolf who hit the candy store a few too many times and lost all their teeth, or a new werewolf who hasn’t quite grown their chompers in, these werewolf teeth are sure to bring more terror than any of those silly vampires can shake a wooden stake at(ooh did someone say steak?) It comes with an easy to use custom fitting compound that will fit your exact face!
- Easy fitBy Al from Bama | November 1, 2019Followed the instructions and the wax insert in the teeth conformed well to fit my teeth. Teeth were then easy in and easy outWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a cool way to make your werewolf costume come to life. Thanks for leaving a review!