Classic Animated Werewolf Halloween Decoration
- Base w/ Attached Feet
- 4 Leg Poles
- Chest Module
- Waist Ring
- Back Frame
- Shoulder Frame
- Pair of Arms
- Pair of Hands
- 2 Chains
- Step Pad
- Power Cord
- Metal frame, foam-covered arms, faux fur & fabric garments
- Easy-to-follow illustrated instructions for assembly & setup
- Approx. 6 feet tall when assembled
- When activated by sound sensor or step pad, eyes light up, head turns back & forth, figure makes spooky sounds
- Plugs into standard US wall outlet
- If used outdoors, must be plugged into a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet
- We recommend displaying the figure in a location where it will not get wet
- Exclusively made by us
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
Everyone thought it was just a normal dog bite. He'd gotten his rabies shot already, and the puncture marks scabbed over like normal. Sure, it was a little weird that he developed a taste for nearly-raw steak, but hey, everyone gets cravings once in a while. It wasn't until the full moon rose that the town learned what kind of monster was now living in their midst!
Thrills and chills abound when you set up this exclusive Classic Animated Werewolf Halloween Decoration in your home, yard, or haunted attraction! The life-sized figure is covered with gray faux fur and wears a slashed plaid shirt over a distressed white undershirt and ripped blue pants. When activated, its eyes glow in its snarling face, its head moves back and forth to track its victims, and it plays fearsome pre-recorded sound effects!
Having a werewolf make an appearance at your party this year would give you amazing bragging rights! The trouble is, most werewolves tend to want to bite people, and that puts a damper on any bash. That's why a cool decoration like this one gives you the best of both worlds. No silver bullets necessary!
|Standard||Height||6 feet||6 feet|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 22, 2022Extremely well made product i was impressed by the height of it and the overall animation it leans foward quite a bit id recomend adding an extra spring to add more balance to it. Overall 10/10 experienceBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2022Great effects, niece and nephews love hearing the howling and movement that makes them scream with joy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy fortressprime | November 5, 2022Incredible animatronic, preforms as described.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Diane | October 18, 2022Received the werewolf the other day and I am very happy with him. The Box was a bit damaged but all parts were good. Good instructions for someone that does not understand them.. lol... Don't force parts where they don't go because they will fit on the other holes. He's pushing 6 feet. Very happy with my purchase. So I will order from them again... Thanks...Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rick | October 18, 2022This Werewolf is awesome. I have it on my front porch, where it can be seen from the road. I've had a couple neighbors bring their grandchildren bye to see it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?