Women's Grey Wolf Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester fabric
- Full zipper down center front
- Attached faux fur tail
- Attached hood has faux fur and attached ears
A Living Legend
Wolves have been a major part of legends since the beginning of the written word. Seriously, wolves aren't just starring in Little Red Ridinghood and The Three Little Pigs. People around the world have wolves in their legends. Sometimes the wild dogs are a force of good, sometimes they're bad, and sometimes they're just mischevious. For instance, the founder of Rome was nursed by a wolf. In Japan, wolves were once worshipped to protect grain crops from boars and deer. And then there are the legends of werewolves... yeah that legend is everywhere! Are you ready to become part of the legend? Who knew a simple jumpsuit could turn you into a historic icon?
Design & Details
It's hard not to love this super soft jumpsuit. Made by Us, this zip-up jumpsuit is trimmed with gray faux fur. The over-sized hood has hairy, wild-looking ears. It's lined with a soft fabric for cozy comfort. A shaggy tail swings from the back for a fun touch of photogenic sass. Zip into this look, draw on some whiskers, and you'll be ready to run wild, whether you're with a pack or doing the lone wolf thing.
Let Loose with a Howl
There's a reason that people join team werewolf. Why be a stuffy vampire stalking city streets when you could be running through the woods, howling at the moon, and getting in touch with your wild self? You'll love making this costume yours. Want to go the werewolf route? Layer a buffalo plaid shirt and jean shorts to make this costume woodsy and radical. Want to go full big, bad, wolf? Pair this with fur-trimmed shoes and sharp teeth and you'll be ready to howl. Just don't be offended when any sheep turn tail and run when they see you. They've heard the stories too, you know!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Height 5'9 | Weight 160 | Size MediumTook about a week to receive after I ordered with standard shipping, I have to say I'm impressed with the quality. Definitely worth the money. The fabric is thicker than most costumes and very soft. However the arms are suuuuuper tight but a good length (I have long arms and legs and was afraid they'd be too short) it stops at my ankles which isn't bad considering I'm wearing combat boots with it the night of. I took of a star because of how tight the arms are and because it rides up my butt quite a bit. It still looks flattering but I wish I would've gone a size up. I paired it with fingerless fur gloves and it looks great, tight but great. All in all would recommend but definitely size up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Kat | October 16, 2021Height 5’4” | Weight 155 | Size LargeBetter quality fabric than the normal halloween store products. Runs a bit small- I measured myself at each point listed to make sure I got the right size and the Torso is still a little tight and the arms are SUPER tight. I am an athletic muscular build so I know my arms are larger then most women but these were still far to tight and I will have to add fabric in. Tail is flat and I am adding filler as another reviewer did to five it some life. Overall not bad however.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy John Castellano | November 6, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth the money!By Katrina | October 18, 2019This is a real good quality costume. None of that cheap fabric. Not to mention its also VERY soft! The tail comes flat and I personally didn't like it that way so I made a slit in the tail and put some stuffing in there and it looks so much better! Probably gonna use this to lounge in around the house after halloween just because its so cozy!Was this review helpful to you?