Toddler Red Riding Hood Tutu Costume
- Hooded Cape
- 80% cotton/20% polyester
- White leotard has short sleeves
- Red mesh tutu skirt has elastic waist
- Red & white gingham apron has white eyelet edging, self-fabric ties
- Red velvet hooded cape fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at neck
Grandmother, what large teeth you have
Your little girl will be so happy when she finds out what she gets to be for Halloween. Every year you look for the cutest things to dress her up in. Last year she didn’t really like the kitten costume you got, she complained of being too warm. And that she didn’t have a pretty dress.
She has gotten to that age where she wants to be pretty. She wants to wear dresses, but only ones that have tutus. She wants to be able to spin around, and see the dress twirl around her. She wants a cape to wrap around her. A hood to cover her head. And most of all she wants to be able to play pretend, to be able to become someone else in her pretty clothes.
This year she will be able to do all the twirling, and pretending she wants in this Red Riding Hood Tutu Costume. And most of all she will look so pretty in the red, and white checked apron dress. All you'll have to do is teacher her how to say "Goodness, Grandma, what big eyes you have." After she says that to your mom, then she can run around in her Little Red Riding Hood outfit. Don't forget to pick up a little basket, she will need something to carry all of her goodies in on her way to Grandma's house. Let's just hope she doesn’t run into any big bad wolves along the way.
|18 Months||Leotard Torso||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18 Months||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|18 Months||Tutu Length||14"||36cm|
|18 Months||Apron Length||20"||51cm|
|2T||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|4T||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So adorable!By Chay O. | October 20, 2015This cute costume fit perfectly for my 16 month old. I had her pictures taken in it and they turned out amazing!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy muffie | August 4, 2017True to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Red Riding Hood costumeBy Current Customer | February 27, 2017good costume, did not like the synthetic body, everything is superWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy Bugalie | October 26, 2016Costume was cute but the stitching on the apron could be better. Had to repair a hem the first day she wore it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costume!By Tonya | October 7, 2016Fit wonderfully, my daughter loves it...she never wants to take it off. I will definitely be purchasing from them again next year!Was this review helpful to you?