Werewolf Dress Kids Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, faux fur, satin, & tulle
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Plaid bodice has jagged-edged short sleeves
- Skirt has satin base layer w/ tulle overlay, mesh waist sash w/ printed safety pins
- Pre-tied satin necktie has same-fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Tie has printed safety pins
- Faux fur hood has attached wide collar, hook & loop fastener at center front
- Faux fur mitts have felt claws
A Twisted Tale
Once upon a time, a little girl in an adorable hood was skipping off to Granny's house to take her a basket of goodies. The road she travelled led through a deep, dark forest and unbeknownst to her, cold and calculating eyes were following her every move. When she stopped to pick a bouquet of flowers for her beloved grandmother, one of the shadows beneath a great oak tree slithered her way. "Hello, little girl," said the gray wolf. "Where are you going?" "Grandmother's house," she replied, "but I'm afraid I'll have to stop for a snack first." "My goodness," said the wolf, surprised. "What sharp teeth you have!" The little girl bared her fangs. "The better to eat you with!" she said, and lunged!
Be the most adorable monster in legend when you wear this Werewolf Dress Kid's Costume! The dress's top is made of bright and cheery buffalo plaid (stolen from an unsuspecting woodsman, perhaps?) with tattered sleeves. The knee-length skirt has a solid black underskirt, a poufy sheer overskirt printed with a pattern of safety pins, and a buffalo plaid bow at the waistband. The hooded gray cape has wolf ears sewn to the top of the hood and it matches the furry, clawed wolf mitts.
You don't need to wait for a full moon to try out your best howl! No one wants to tangle with a werewolf - we bet that you'll have first pick of all the best candy when you go trick-or-treating this year!
|Medium||Dress Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review