Girls Witch Costume
As we all know, there are a lot of different kinds of witches. We don't have to ask you if your little girl is a good witch or a bad witch, we know she's a cute witch. She might be little but she's sure got skill. She and her black cat are as thick as thieves, in fact, they just might be thieves. There's been a suspicious amount of tuna and cookies missing from the top kitchen cupboard lately. You should have never taught her those wicked sweet wand skills.
Sure, she still has to learn when to use her prowess. It was really awkward when she turned a pumpkin into a mini carriage right in the middle of the patch. And the other day at the hardware store she almost flew off with one of the brooms, you couldn't blame her, it was a well-made broom. You're glad you live in a time when people don't believe in witches but it's tough keeping her talents under wraps. At least there's one day a year that she gets to let her true colors shine. So have her take a break from experimenting over her cauldron and try on the traditional hat of her forbearers. Now, that looks just right!
Your daughter is going to love dressing up like a happy Halloween witch. In this dress with a gauzy tiered dress with black, orange, and green holiday colors your little witch will look sweet bouncing from house to house while trick-or-treating. Just don't make her go home before she's ready. She just might turn you into a frog.
- 100% polyester velvet, interlock knit, satin & organza fabrics
- Long black velvet leg-o'-mutton sleeves have orange organza puffs
- Tutu skirt is black satin base layer w/ petal-shaped green, orange & black organza overlays
- Classic cone-shaped witch hat has wire in brim for shape, orange & green ribbon trim
- Black interlock bodice back has Velcro tab fasteners
- Black velvet bodice front has orange satin inset w/ green ribbon "lacing"