Women's Sultry Sea Witch
- Bodice: 100% polyester; skirt: 72% polyester, 28% metallic
- Dress has back zipper
- Bodice front is velvet, skirt is metallic sequin knit
- Neckline, shoulder straps, & off-shoulder ruffles trimmed w/ metallic sequins
- Neckline edged w/ band of shiny wet-look faux leather, faux gem at center
- Glittery felt crown sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
A Misunderstood Monster
Wicked sea witches have a bad reputation (it's all there in the name, after all), and that's really unfair. You know that on a personal level. You're just a normal sea witch, hanging out in your creepy old cave and assisted by mean-looking-but-actually-sweet sea eels, and sea creatures just won't leave you alone. You'll be trying to work on a new spell, and some lovesick mermaid will come swimming up, begging you to fix all her problems. And you're a kindhearted witch, so you always agree. But you're always very clear with your terms, like turning her into a helpless sea grub if she can't hold up her end of the bargain. It's a very typical kind of contract, and they always sign it knowing full well what the terms include, but they always accuse you of being evil when you expect them to honor it afterwards. What's the problem here? You told them very clearly what would happen, so why are they mad at you when you turn them into moaning little plants in your ever-growing sea garden? They're the ones who didn't fulfill the contract, so really, they're the bad guys, not you! But for some reason, everyone cheers when a prince tries to viciously impale you with a ship's prow. Life just isn't fair!
Look wickedly good at your next costume party in this Women's Sultry Sea Witch Costume. The black 100 percent polyester velvet dress features purple trim on the shoulders and a shimmery black skirt that looks like twisting tenacles, complete with octopus-purple trim. The dress features a glimmering peach jewel embellishment near the top and also comes with a gold crown headband. (The wig is not included.)
A Witchin' Good Time
You can rule the sea (or just your next costume party) with this gorgeous costume! ...Just watch out for any ship prows in the area.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Ursula and ArielBy Meilin Caceres | August 23, 2021Size Mediumi bought this costume last year i loved it i was able to match my baby for her 1st Halloween she was Ariel !Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?