Womens Plus Size Bewitching Beauty Costume
- Womens Plus Size Bewitching Beauty Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/ zipper on back
- Sweetheart neckline w/ sheer inset panel and decorative buttons
- Sheer puff sleeves, velour sleeve cuffs w/ decorative buttons
- Velour fold down collar
- Patent leather belt is size adjustable, plastic buckle
- Witch style cone hat has coiling wire, can be folded down for storage
- Velour hat band w/ decorative buttons
- *Petticoat, gloves, and broom sold separately
There's just one thing a witch needs: a pointy magical hat.
Okay, it's hard to deny that a witch wearing nothing but a pointy magical hat would look pretty silly. She also needs a long, flowing set of robes.
Though excessively long robes can make it really difficult to get around by broomstick, so maybe something a little shorter would be a better option for a witch on the go. Like a cute witch dress, with sheer puff sleeves and an abbreviated skirt! And if she's really committed to the hat-only look, she might want to wear a belt to make sure the rest of her enchanted outfit stays put!
Wow, this is starting to sound like an ensemble fit for a really well-dressed witch. Somebody should put all the pieces together and share its charms with everyone. Whoa! What was that flash of light we just saw? Where did this Womens Plus Size Bewitching Beauty Costume come from? And why do we hear hysterical cackling trailing off into the night?
If we had known that was about to happen, we would have thrown in a few other things from our shopping list! We were just about to talk about how a witch might want a broomstick, a petticoat, a pair of dressy shoes, and a set of snazzy gloves. Guess she'll have to provide those herself!
Oh yeah, and we—uh, she—definitely needs a pony. A really cute one, to keep her company in the office! Did you get that, mysterious laughing wish-granters?
- Great costumeBy Stina | July 25, 2021Height 5”4 | Weight 150Loved the look of this costume it fit great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Flapper | October 4, 2020Height 5'0 | Weight 165 | Size 1X/2XAs pictured. Very well made. The upper portion of my dress is a little bit more loose than expected but overall I'm very happy with it. I would wear it all year round for the right vintage event. Looking forward to putting all my witch pieces togetherBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad to hear that you'll have a magical season in your Witch costume!
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Height 5’11 | Size 1X/2XVery itchy on the top.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?