Witch Spellcraft and Curios Halloween Sweater for Adults
- 100% acrylic
- Set-in sleeves, crew neck, rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in image of witch hats and cauldrons
- Hand wash and hang dry
- Exclusively, made by us!
Gazing into a crystal ball while burning a bundle of sage has never steered you wrong before. In fact, it's how you've made life's most important decisions up until now. Should I enroll in college courses? Better consult the crystal ball. Should I say 'yes' to a date with my best-guy-friend? It's crystal ball time, again! Are fame and fortune in my future? The handy-dandy crystal ball will know! In the past, it's been a reliable source of information but recently, it's malfunctioned when asked this question: What should I wear for Halloween? To be fair, the crystal ball is only equipped to answer 'yes' and 'no' type questions, but luckily, we're equipped to answer all Halloween type questions and magically, the answer you've been looking for is manifesting itself in our minds...
Yes, yes... it's becoming very clear now...
What you've been searching for is...the unisex spellcraft and curios Halloween sweater! Perfect for costume parties and haunted hayrides, the exclusive crewneck sweater features knitted-in images of hats, cauldrons, cats, candles and moons and can easily convert into a costume. Pair the sweater with a pointy hat and heels to create a unique witch costume no one will see coming.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- SizingBy Lollirot | October 12, 2018I ordered a medium because that's what I normally wear in sweaters. I'm 5'2. 130, 34dd. And I prefer things not to be tight on me, but I feel like this is extra loose like a large, and gives me linebacker shoulders. Without dealing with the hassle of exchanging, I'm gonna keep it anyways. It does look as pictured. Just beware of possible sizing down, depending on your fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love my sweater soo much!By Anonymous | September 20, 2018If you are thinking about getting one, do it! It is well worth it!! Today I recieved my order, it was a week early too. The sweater is exactly as pictured! I love all the little details. I ordered a 3x even though I fit a 2x because I like my sweaters bigger and it was perfect! I was a little afraid of ordering it because Acrylic fibers tend to be itchy and look shiny plastic like but it has been no problem so far.
In short great quality, reasonably priced, and speedy delivery service! And a super adorable Halloween sweater. I will certainly order from HalloweenCostumes again in the future!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I love my sweater soo much! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I love my sweater soo much! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- So cozy!By Anonymous | August 14, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 125 | Size X-SmallI have looked at this for years and could never justify the cost when I live in a tropical climate - sweater weather is only a handful of days in the year. During covid lockdown last year I finally broke down and treated myself. I'm so glad I did - I was worried it would be itchy and unflattering but it's a cute oversized look and is super soft. Have hand washed it several times and the dye has never bled and the white is still vibrant. Can't wait for cool weather to roll around this winter though I'll still sweat it out in the hot tropical October temps in order to rock this sweater at Halloween too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2019I love this sweater so much. The detail is incredible, the sleeves are nice and long, and the while thing just warms my spooky heart. And my body--it's a nice warm sweater. It's true to size for men's sizes. I'm a 2x-3x in women's, but ordered a 3x knowing it was men's sizing because I wanted it to be nice and oversized to wear with leggings. A LG or XL probably would have been perfect if I'd wanted a standard sweater fit. The neck is also a great size, it doesn't creep up on your throat like some sweaters do (I HATE stuff touching my throat). Delivery was really fast, too. Ordered on Monday and it was here Friday afternoon!
Washed on cold and tumble dried on medium, haven't noticed any shrinkage!Was this review helpful to you?
- My favorite October Sweater!By clo | September 4, 2019It's the perfect October sweater. It has beautiful detail, and it's so warm and comfy. It runs long tho, I ordered a medium and I wish I would of gotten a small. But if your going for that oversized sweater look, than size up!Was this review helpful to you?
- WoWBy CarlaWeen | July 19, 2019This thing is the bomb!!!! Super high quality and great weight sweater. The graphics are clear and gorgeous - well worth the money!!! I got a 3X to with leggings and it looks awesome. I am normally a 12 and this def. fit like a 3X. PERFECT for the look I wanted. Thank you so much!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018I ordered this is a 3xl for Halloween, and when I got it in the mail it was a Where's Waldo costume in a medium! I called support and they have me my money back, I wasn't able to get a new sweater cuz it's sold out for the rest of the year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Alli | November 17, 2018I'm in between a 2x and 3x and we t with a 3x. The sleeves are a little long, but it has that oversized look I wanted. This sweater is really soft inside, not itchy, and it doesn't snag that easily or anything. It's really nice and I get compliments every time I wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice sweater.By Emily | November 17, 2018I love this sweater and it's true to size. Very well made and doesn't shrink after wash.Was this review helpful to you?