Women's Fiery Force Costume
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex stretch knit & knit mesh
- Catsuit has back zipper; mesh yoke, upper sleeves & upper legs
- Solid fabric has shiny, wet-look finish
- Foam-backed fabric headpiece has elastic band at back
- Cape shown in photo is sold separately
There can never be too many superheroes in the world! What, with all the corruption and destruction, it can never hurt to initiate a few more and send them off to aid in putting an end to the evils in our world. So… you want the job? Saving the world from dastardly villains doesn’t really pay the best (or, actually, at all) but you do get to wear an awesome costume and be adored by the masses! We think that kind of makes things even-stevens, right?
Now then, for your awesome butt-kicking costume take a look at this Women’s Fiery Force Costume! You’ll look alarming as well as be alluring in this all red superhero uniform. Grab a stellar pair of red high heels and you’ll be red-hot from head-to-toe. So, if red is going to be your color, you just have yet to come up with your powers and, of course, your superhero code name. Need a couple ideas to get your thinking cap up and running? Hmm. Well, we’d have to say that the coolest powers are definitely flying, fire manipulation, and telekinesis. As for names, we’ve got The Red Raven, or maybe Lady Lava, or something witty like Red Head because you get into people's minds… get it? We won’t feel bad if you don’t use any of our name ideas, we are positive that you can come up with a truly amazing superhero name on your own, so start thinking about them now!
Slip into this heroic outfit and begin a lustrous career in the world saving business! We’re sure that soon enough you’ll even have a film franchised based on your astounding adventures and gallant journey.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Major Camel Toe and Loose Everywhere ElseBy Dutch Girl | September 7, 2019Very disappointed with this costume. I am 5'6" and weigh 148. I got a Med/Large. The bodysuit is not meant for tall women. It gave me major camel toe and was very uncomfortable. The rest of the costume especially in the legs was very loose. The return policy is awful with this company so I am just going to keep it and maybe cut it up and use if for something else. Would not recommend unless you are short.Was this review helpful to you?