Deluxe Long Dress Wonder Woman Adult Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Adult Deluxe Long Dress Wonder Woman Costume
- 100% polyester stretch knit & satin fabrics, 100% polyurethane foam
- Appliqued "WW" emblem on constructed foam bust
- Back zipper, star-spangled satin skirt
- Foam gauntlets fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam tiara has elastic band at back
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Officially licensed
The Elegant Amazon
A superhero's uniform has to be as functional as it is recognizable! No matter how well known a hero may be for their huge sweeping cape or their enormous epic helmet or whatever, it's not going to be very helpful if they keep tripping on it or getting caught in automatic doors. Take Wonder Woman for example. She is a very hands-on fighter and her iconic armor reflects that by allowing her freedom to move around quickly and she doesn't have to worry about any billowy capes or skirts getting in her way. But when she's not on the clock, her full battle armor isn't always necessary and she likes wearing something a bit more casual when letting her hair down. State dinners and holiday parties with other superheroes are a lot more tolerable if you aren't wearing form-fitting armor, after all!
Enjoy a night off from fighting supervillains in style with this Adult Deluxe Long Dress Wonder Woman Costume. As a different take on Wonder Woman's classic Amazonian battle armor, this dress incorporates the familiar red top and gold stylized emblem and replaces the usual swimsuit style bottom with a cute and casual blue star patterned skirt. Complete the look with the included matching gauntlets and headpiece so you will still be prepared if trouble crashes your party. This costume is great as part of a superhero-themed group costume, or if you just feel like sporting a casually heroic look of your own!
Party On Amazon!
So whether you're taking on dignitaries, a children's superhero party, or an awesome Halloween soiree, you'll be ready to take on both the fun and the challenges. Dancing is a blast in the full skirt. Jumping up to grab mischevious little Billie before he raids the dessert table is no problem either, you've got room to move. So, throw on this ensemble and go get 'em!
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||39" - 42"||99cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||43" - 48"||109cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Lovvvvvve it!By Anonymous | October 18, 2016This costume is amazing!!!! Do not follow the sizing chart!!! I am 5'2 and wear a size 16/18 and the large fit perfectly. I have an event coming up for work and I needed an appropriate Wonder Woman Costume and this is it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Generous fit and coverage for a woman my age!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful!By Current Customer | November 17, 2018This runs big but I was able to put a white thermal underneath for Halloween and it was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- WOWBy Current Customer | September 23, 2016Beautiful costume. The top is a little big and sits high with the straps on. I plan to just tuck them in and go strapless. The skirt is a nice material and flows. The cuffs are a little large, but easy to fix. The belt is super small, but doesn't make or break the costume. I wear a 16-18 and the large is a tad roomy. If you carry weight in your stomach,Don't worry too much, the waist line is high. The top has a little stretch to it, but I think a medium would have been uncomfortable. Over all I love it, No costume is perfect so the small adjustments are nothing that isn't expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved It!By Current Customer | November 24, 2016My theme for my classroom was super heroes and this costume was a big hit! It was comfortable and so pretty. All the parents, students and other teachers loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits very big.By Anonymous | September 7, 2016The XL fits more like a 2x. Size down!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awkward Fit / So SadBy Current Customer | October 24, 2020Size X-LargeSuper cute and well made but the bodice area at the top was HUUUUUGE and I’m a size 40G so I’ve never had that problem. Too hard to fix, so I had to return. :(Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Roxanne1004 | April 29, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Super disappointedBy Anonymous | October 15, 2019Read all of the reviews that stated that this product ran big so order down. That is what I did and the size does not match the size chart on the website. I can’t zip the dress at all. The size Small costume I received matches the sizing of the XS costume on the site. Found the same costume on another site that offers free next day shipping and free returns. Hopefully, my teenage daughter will get some use out of this costume since it is not worth my money and time to return it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Finally I found the perfect site for costumes!By Mor | February 2, 2019The costume is beautiful and the delivery was very fast! so happy I run into it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overall good costmeBy Anonymous | October 27, 2018Costume is nice I’m 5ft 6 and between a xl and 1x and 36D. I got an xl in the costume but it is huge on the upper (red) part. It’s long enough which I like just wish I got a large instead for the chest area I will have to pin in to tighten it up and hope that will work! Over all good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- A word from the wise - don't waste your money.By Current Customer | October 25, 2016I will be returning this. I expected with such a high price that this would be a quality costume. The material is cheap and the top fits really awkwardly (aka doesn't fit at all). Just an FYI - for those of you who want to buy, try, and return if it doesn't fit, the site imposes a restocking fee of 18%. I wish I had realized that earlier.Was this review helpful to you?