DC Comics Wonder Woman Costume
- Pair of Gauntlets
- DC Wonder Woman Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 92% polyester, 8% spandex stretch knit; 100% polyurethane foam
- Bustier has stretch knit back panel, constructed foam front panel
- Bustier fastens w/ metal hooks & eyes at back
- Leggings have elastic waistband, printed stars along sides
- Foam belt & gauntlets close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam tiara has elastic band at back
- Officially licensed
Do you sometimes wish you could take a long sabbatical to the allusive Themyscira? We don't blame you. The mountainous island not only seems like a Grecian paradise but it might actually be a paradise. It was created to hold Zeus's favorite ladies after all. If the Amazonian clan ever wanted to open up their home to strangers they would be able to run an impressively successful spa resort.
Just think about it. The islands baths run with glowing blue water, it would be a pretty magical place to get a massage. Then there would be the fitness factor. These ladies know how to make fitness seem essential so you could easily set aside your aerobics DVDs for a hands-on experience. You never thought you'd get fit via sword fight and shield launch but you'd never had this much fun downward dogging or doing squats. Well, who knows if you'd be able to come back to the real world after an experience like this. Your week-long vacation just might turn into a month and that could turn into a year. The years might just go by until all of the sudden someone comes by to tell you that the world needs you and draws you back to reality.
You might not get to vacation for years at Themyscira but you'll be ready for the call when you don this eye catching and flexible costume. It has dark blue leggings with stars along the side and a gold and red sweetheart neckline bustier, paired with the silver and gold gauntlets, and the golden crown with a red star. You'll be ready to take on whatever challenges people are throwing your way. Who knows, maybe you'll even figure out that shield launch!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Top Length (at side seam)||11"||28cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Top Length (at side seam)||11"||28cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Top Length (at side seam)||11"||28cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Top Length (at side seam)||11"||28cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large||Leggings Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Top Length (at side seam)||11"||28cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
- One StarBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019I ordered a large I should have gotten a medium but the material is so cheap looking. I had to buy a different costume off of Offer Up. The costume looks nothing like the photoWas this review helpful to you?
- It wasn't goodBy Angie | November 9, 2021Height 5.0 | Weight 135 | Size MediumIt looks beautiful but unfortunately didn't fit well. The leggins and the corset are separated and so I had to keep adjusting it the whole time,
Also the corset doesn't fit well so in the back it bulges.
Overall I don't recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- This was a petty good costumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 5'2" | Weight 118My only complaint was that the fabric was so thin in the pants, that it showed every bit of cellulite on my thighs and behind. Otherwise it was cute, just runs a little large.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Size SmallWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not badBy Current Customer | January 23, 2019Not bad for the price. Bottom fits perfectly but top is loose. Even if you get a large you will need to get a medium top.Was this review helpful to you?