Women's Deluxe Civil War Black Widow Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt & Knee Pads
- Utility Belt
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Women's Deluxe Civil War Black Widow Costume
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Attached belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener behind molded vinyl buckle
- Molded vinyl utility belt has fabric waist ties
- Molded vinyl wrist cuffs fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Foam knee pads
- Officially licensed
Even if we can’t necessarily brush up on our spy or combat skills like Black Widow, we can certainly take a cue from her confidence and straightforwardness. Black Widow always gets what she wants (unless that thing is Bruce Banner) and she’ll stop at nothing to make sure that good wins and the people of this world are protected from evil corporations and military masterminds.
Now you can become S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top spy! Start practicing your roundhouse kicks and jabs to the throat because Black Widow is all about one thing: fierceness. Let this deluxe Black Widow costume, inspired by the agent's main ensemble in the upcoming Marvel movie, Civil War, help you channel your inner Natasha Romanoff. Once you don this skintight catsuit, you'll instantly feel propelled to kick some major butt. Make this costume even better by combining forces with the rest of the Avengers (the ones you like, at least) for a spectacular group costume this Halloween. No one will dare mess with your group as you make your way to a Halloween party or take your kids trick-or-treating.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- wow, really poor quality for the priceBy Current Customer | September 24, 2016this was very short in the torso so it pulled, it was not tight (as shown) so legs and arms were baggy. The material was very thin and the whole thing looked like it should have cost $5 not $50.Was this review helpful to you?
- Daughter Loved It!By Current Customer | October 28, 2019Fit perfectly, although I can see where it might be a little short on taller people. My daughter is 5’1” and 130 lbs and ordered the medium. She loved all the details and the quality except for the arm cuffs. They were too big and too stiff to wrap around well. Overall it is a great costume with lots of detail. I give it 4 stars because of the arm cuffs and it’s overpriced.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Costume was nice. Know it is not for tall girls. I am 5’9”, and it is clearly for someone no taller than 5’5”.Was this review helpful to you?
- My ReviewBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016Overall I really liked this costume. It fit well (size small).
*The only real complaints I have, is that the legs were too short ( I am only 5'5), they were high-waters, above my ankle about 2-3 inches.
*The shin guards and knee pads pictured are different than the costume I got. The one I received were made of foam, the one in the picture looks like it was made of a leather material. I ended up having to tuck the legs of the costume inside of MY knee high boots.Was this review helpful to you?
- Black widowBy Current Customer | September 29, 2016Horrible costume. Every thing about it was horrible. The material, the way it looked, the knee pads. Definitely not worth the moneyWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?