Caped Wonder Woman Costume for Adults
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester
- Polyester stretch knit red fabric w/ glittery Wonder Woman symbol
- Metallic blue skirt w/ stars
- Red satin cape attaches to the dress w/ hook and loop fastener
- Gold metallic belt has hook and loop fastener
- Headband w/ printed star has elastic to secure around your head
- Matching gauntlets have printed stars
- Exclusively, officially licensed
Who Run the World?
Some women wield Lassos of Truth, drive invisible jets, and can battle an evil war god in the middle of a world war. They shield their friends with bulletproof gauntlets and fly through the sky on their way to seek justice and protect the oppressed. Other women can navigate crazy course deadlines, motivate their teams on the dreaded group projects, rise above office politics, help their loved ones manage their days, and more. Plus, they have all sorts of hidden talents, from a knack for fixing car engines, a passion for music, an ear for languages, a green thumb, the ability to walk in four-inch heels, or the stamina to eat a whole box of cheese balls while binge-watching a show (hey, that's a talent too). You might wonder: With all of these separate talents, which one is Wonder Woman? The answer? They all are!
Claim your go-getter Amazonian princess destiny with this Caped Wonder Woman Costume for Adults! The nostalgically-designed minidress ends at midthigh and has a beautifully shiny blue skirt freckled with white stars and a red, sleeveless top with the Wonder Woman logo printed on the chest. A golden belt circles your waist and matching golden gauntlets protect your wrists. A flowy red cape attaches to your shoulders via Velcro patches and a golden headband with a red center star is the literal crowning touch.
Your Hero Is Back
No challenge is too big and no villain is safe this Halloween when you dress as Wonder Woman! Whether you can fly through any difficulties life throws your way or literally fly in midair, this is the perfect costume for you.
|X-Small||Cape Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||31 3/4"||81cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Dress Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
- GoodBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Size SmallNice costume. Looked great.
The belt loops were not quite in the right spot to line up the belt with the waistline- too high. So I just used the belt without putting it through the loops and it worked okBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Height 5’9” | Weight 150 | Size LargeI’m a 34DDD and it was a bit of a challenge getting the costume on, but once I did, it fit fine.
Since I’m tall, the skirt is barely long enough to cover my butt so I had to order shortsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?