Captain America Women's Costume
- Captain America Women's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Quilted foam padding gives 3D look
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam eye mask closes at back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Shield sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
THe Mantle of captain america
Steve Rogers proves that anyone can be a hero. Just take a look at the guy before he became Captain America. He was a scrawny kid from Brooklyn, who got tossed around by every bully in the neighborhood. He couldn’t even enjoy a film at the local theater without getting pulled into a fight with some disrespectful thug. He never gave up though. He weathered every hard time and eventually proved himself worthy of the Super Soldier Serum.
If scrawny Steve Rogers can do it, then a fierce woman like you should have no problem holding the mantle of Captain America! What do you think? Are you ready to give it a try? Well, then you’re going to need one spectacular outfit to round out that superhero aura you’ve been exuding! This women’s Captain America costume should fit the bill quite nicely.
This officially licensed costume is designed to look like Cap’s outfit from the movies, except it comes in a fit for women. The full-body jumpsuit has quilted foam padding to give it a slightly armored look and it fits in back with a zipper. Plenty of printed details give it a star-spangled look and the included belt really gives you a locked and loaded style! Of course, it comes with a mask that has an “A” on it to make sure all the supervillains know that you’re the true First Avenger!
Only at halloweenCostumes.com
And guess what? This costume style is officially licensed by Marvel Comics. And it's an exclusive, so you're only going to find it available from us! We're fans, too, which is why we make sure to go above and beyond in our costume curation and the reason we have the biggest selection in the world. With this costume, women everywhere can now dress up as Captain America. So, what are you waiting for?
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022Size LargeCostume and all accessories were perfectBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Got runs in the materialBy Anonymous | May 26, 2018I bought this for a con event and was really disappointed in it. The material got runs in the material that showed really badly. Costume was not to tight, and this happened about a half hour after putting it on. I do not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costumeBy Current Customer | March 9, 2018I really am pleased with the service and the size large fits greatWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Love this costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Love this costume No (0)Monster Responds...Sounds like you've got the perfect fitting costume to go with the Super Mom persona you obviously exude. Nice work mom, have fun at the dance!
- Cheaply madeBy Regina | November 15, 2022Height 5’2 | Weight 155 | Size LargeMaterial came ruined. And after trying it on it ruined it more every time you squat down. Was not happy with this outfit at all. The material should have been cotton but it wasn’t. The fit was all wrong. The built in knee pads were barely where the knee goes. And there is a no return policy. Will not be purchasing from here again. Waste of moneyBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- It was okayBy Madi | November 19, 2018the sizing charts do not work very well and they’re very biased to a certain type of body. costume didn’t fit right. disappointed because it was a good costume but need to work on the sizingWas this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the price.By Current Customer | November 13, 2018Cheap material. Noticed pulling on seams. Mask is a wierd fit. Could not wear it do to fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dont waste your moneyBy Kasey | October 27, 2018For how much this costume costs, the quality is terrible. It’s very baggy everywhere except the butt area. I got a huge run in the back that is highly visible within 5 minutes of putting it on! This was the only costume I got and now I have nothing to wear. I will be returning it.Was this review helpful to you?