DC Superhero Girls Deluxe Harley Quinn Costume
- Shorts with Attached Leggings
- Wrist Band
- Eye Mask
- Hair Pieces
- DC Superhero Girls Deluxe Harley Quinn Costume
- All pieces 100% polyester
- Top is printed with glitter diamond pattern, has padded collar and Hook and Loop fastener closure
- Pants are elastic waist with leggings sew to bottom of shorts
- Cuff and belt are both printed foam with Hook and Loop fastener on the cuff and tie on the belt
- Eye mask has elastic and Hook and Loop fastener for comfort, hair pieces attach using combs
- Officially licensed
A Strange Sense of Humor
They say laughter is the best medicine. If that's true, then Harley Quinn is the Chief Physician, Dentist, and Tree Surgeon of Super Hero High School. Your little prankster can cause some fun mischief of her own in this Deluxe Harley Quinn Costume, from the DC Superhero Girls cartoon!
Harley may seem a little disorganized, but her goofy style totally works, and it makes this a fun costume to clown around in. The stylish top is printed with a black and red "harlequin" pattern (Ha! We just got that!). Since Harley is such a talented gymnast and incorporates acrobatic moves into her pranks, she never goes anywhere without her trademark half black-half red tights and shorts. Top this outfit off with the included bandit mask, arm cuff, and colorful hair attachments, and your little joker will be ready to brighten all her super-classmates' days!
Class-Act Class Clown
Things can get pretty rough, at times, for the girls at Super Hero High. In addition to the normal stresses of tests, homework, and making new friends, they have special powers and skills that they are still learning to control. Luckily, they have their ol' pal Harley around, who is willing to go to any lengths to put a smile (or pie) on everybody's face! She's always quick with a joke or "punny" comeback to lighten the mood, and as a seasoned practical jokester, she's the undisputed queen of class-clownery. While she has been known to occasionally take jokes a bit too far (especially when her trusty giant mallet is involved), she cares about her friends, and just wants them to have a good time!
|Small||Waist||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- Great costume!By Current Customer | August 10, 2016Received my daughters costume in the mail yesterday. Shipped fast! We ordered a large for my 9yr old daughter and are really happy with the costume. The shirt and accessories fot perfect, however the bottoms are too big. Other then that great costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs very small!By Tabitha | October 22, 2020Size LargeThis item runs really small. We're going to make it work, but be aware you need to order a size up. The pants were too long and the shirt was too small. Also, the shirt is very scratchy, so you're child will need a size large enough to wear something underneath. Cute costume, but the sizing is way off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- sizing is difficultBy Anonymous | September 10, 2018My daughter is 9, usually wears a youth medium, or size 8/10. We tried the medium of this costume. the pants fit great, but the shirt was way too small, we couldn't even get the velcro closed and the sleeves were too tight. Tried the large, and the shirt fit, it was roomy, so for a cold night we could fit a layer under it, but, the bottoms were ridiculously too large.
In my opinion, something is off with this costume's design....Was this review helpful to you?
- definitely shop with again!By Current Customer | November 25, 2017everything was as described! very impressed with this costume and with this company!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits way too smallBy Amanda | July 31, 2017Size says 10-12 and in another spot on the package says fits 8-10. We got a size L for my average sized 9 year old
Will barely close in the back. I'm pretty sure the Velcro won't stay closed for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?