Toddler Storybook Witch Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Apron
- 100% polyester
- Hook and loop closure on dress back
- Toddler Storybook Witch Costume
- Crushed velvet dress body
- Mesh green, orange, and metallic accents
- Jagged edges for style
- Classic cone witches hat
Witches have gotten a pretty bad rap over the last few centuries. Whether being burned at the stake in Salem or kicked out of covens, people are always blaming witches for pretty much every problem they can think of. Lose your job? A witch did it! Turned into a newt? A witch did it! You and your dog are attacked by flying monkeys in a magical land? A witch did it. Frankly, the witch scapegoat is a little overused. Can witches really be responsible for so much negativity? Of course not. Witches have pet cats and wear pointy hats. Nothing wrong with that. Sure, they fly around on broomsticks and that can freak some people out, but what better way to get where you're going while always being ready to do some sweeping? It makes perfect sense.
These days, people are finally starting to come around on witches. Especially now that there's a great new role model of proper witchery, Hermione Granger. And your little one has the chance to promote witch positive public image through her very own costume. Show people how good witches really are, how they can stimulate the economy through spells, or how strong they can be when it comes to community, always offering a place for anyone looking for curses, potions, or other magical amenities. For every cauldron of suspicious potion, there's an eye of newt or unicorn hair to go with it. Witches are productive members of society and we can no longer sit back and let them be persecuted for their way of witch life.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super cute!By Current Customer | December 9, 2015Costume is super cute on my daughter but the apron was sewed on a little crooked on the right side. I can pin it to even it out but other than that it's precious and my daughter loves it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Very cute. Fits a bit small and the skirt is not even close to as large as in the picture. I purchased A hoop skirt from another site to achieve the look from the picture and the bottom was way too tight to even fit underneath.Was this review helpful to you?