Harvest Witch Costume for Plus Size Women
- Pair of Sleeve Puffs
- Hat w/ Attached Bow & Drape
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper topped by keyhole w/ metal hook in fabric loop
- Constructed foam bust has underwire support
- Sequin-covered front inset panel has crisscrossed ribbon appliqued to simulate corset lacing
- Layered skirt has lace-edged black base layer w/ shiny wet-look finish
- Top layer is orange w/ black spiderweb chiffon overlay
- Sleeve puffs have elastic in upper & lower edges
- Puffs are the same orange and spiderweb chiffon as skirt top layer
- Cone-shaped hat has memory wire in brim edge for shape
- Hat has spiderweb chiffon band and drape, 11" wide candy corn print bow
Many people do not know this about witches, but there is a certain time of year when they are most powerful. That time of year, of course, is during the fall harvest, just after Halloween. This is why they all come out in droves to celebrate All Hallows Eve—it marks the beginning of their most potent season, a time when they attend the annual witch seminar, Coven Conference, converge their powers, and swap and develop new spells. Don't believe us? Well, we hate to break it to you, but we know a thing or two about witches (and zombies, and pirates, and many more Halloween-y creatures). It kind of comes with the job.
Of course, if you want to find out for yourself you can always just slip on this Women's Plus Size Harvest Witch Costume. Take it for a stroll on Halloween or hop on your broomstick and cruise around town. Now go ahead, tell us you don't feel incredibly powerful and all charged up! Yeah...we thought you would!
This look is totally bewitching in and of itself—never mind all your powerful energy. It's a bold orange-and-black sparkly dress with details such as a spiderweb overlay, candy corn printed panels, shiny patent flared skirt, and bustier-inspired bodice. The armbands have cute bows, as does the dress bust, and the hat proves a powerful twist on a traditional witch's cap. It's made out of the same material as the black skirt, but it boasts a long, spiderweb chiffon sash and candy corn bow.
Welcome to Coven Conference
Now that you know about the power of harvest season, we anticipate we'll be seeing you at next year's Coven Conference. Trust us, once you know the power of witches, you will never want to go back in life!