Cow Costume for Toddlers
- Pair of Booties
- Milk Pail
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
|12/18MO||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
- Soft 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at back of neck for 2 smallest sizes, back zipper for size 3T
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access (only in sizes 12/18m and 18/24m)
- All-over printed spots, appliqued collar & cowbell at neckline
- Tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Top of hood has embroidered eyes, soft-sculpted muzzle, horns, & ears
- Hoof-shaped booties have elastic at ankles, foam inner soles, anti-skid material on outer soles
- Foam-backed milk pail has felt handle, measure 5" high, 6" top rim diameter
- NOTE: sizes 12/18mo and 18/24mo have the separate booties. Size 3T has shoe covers sewn to pants cuffs, with elastic band under the foot
If Old McDonald was a real person, your child would probably want his job. They love all things animals, so a farm lifestyle would be pretty amazing! They could feed all of the horses, goats, pigs and chickens and drive a cool tractor. Best of all, they could see cows up close and personal, and get to pet them! Besides, having fresh milk means that you can make ice cream all the time, right? (If we're wrong, don't let us know: We're too busy imagining sundaes every day.)
Your little one might have a cow (from excitement!) when they put on this Cow Costume for Toddlers! The onesie is made of velour fabric that feels as soft as a cow's hide. The torso, arms, and legs are all printed with black spots on a white background, just like a Holstein. Black shoe covers conceal their feet, and a long tail attaches to the back. An appliqued blue collar and cowbell decorate the neck, and the stuffed hood is sewn with cow ears, nose, horns, and more!
Let's Visit the Farm
This onesie is ideal for Halloween, thanks to its comfortable fabric and easy-to-wear design. It's also a clear choice for any farm-themed school activities. It's also just a lot of fun for dress-up! Little ones will get a kick out of pretending to be their favorite farm animal. You might even get them to clean their room if you can get them to imagine that it's a barn.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review