Plus Size Deluxe Cow Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center back
- Tail sewn to back of suit
- Soft pink udder has stuffed nipples
- Hood has stuffed horns & ears on top
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic bands under foot
Have you ever seen such a happy cow? Well, there's good reason why this cow is so happy. He's got all the grass he could ever eat, and with how long it takes for this guy to chew his cud, he might never run out of grass. His life consists of eating, sleeping, and slapping flies off his back with his long tail. He gets lots of attention because he's often mistaken for a celebrity cow from a certain popular fast food chicken restaurant. This cow also gets to mingle with all the lady cows in the field as part of his sleeping and eating deal.
Now that you understand why this cow is so happy, what's stopping you from getting a piece of the action? You can't actually transform yourself into a cow (trust us, we've talked for quite a while with our team of scientists), but you can dress the part and maybe even pull a little inspiration from the happy cow in this Plus Size Happy Cow Costume. Everyone will be begging for moooooooo-re when they see you dressed in this plush cow costume.
Now, this costume is 100% polyester and built to last. The spotted jumpsuit has a full zipper in the back with pink utters at the center of the jumpsuit. The headpiece uses Hook and Loop fastener to attach under the chin, and has plush ears and horns. Foot covers stretch over the ankles and an elastic strap goes under the bottom of the feet. Finally, there's a tail in the back of the jumpsuit. Grab yourself a glass of milk and you're all ready to head out this Halloween!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Costume!By Michelle | October 25, 2020Height 5'0" | Weight 245 | Size 4XGreat costume. The material is thin enough so I won't die of heat exhaustion on the nicer days. Also nice, as getting a size larger than i normally do, i can easily wear warm clothes underneath it on the colder days. The "hoof" feet attachments were just weird so i opted to pay xtra for the Cow Costume Slip on Back Hooves but beware these barely fit around my cankles.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- TOO SMALLBy Daniel | October 14, 2016I ordered a costume last year, a little late. I wear a @X mens so that is what I ordered. When it arrived it did not fit at all. but luckily I had a friend who fixed it for me and it was OK. I tried again this year and ordered a 5X!!!! ( I still wear 2X). I got it today and it does not fit me. The legs on the cow suit stop at my knees and it's tight all the way around, and I can barely zip it up. I ordered extra big so I could stuff it if needed to make a fuller cow, but it won't even work as it is. I dont see on the package where this crap was made, somewhere that the 5X is probably a normal 1X to them. This place needs to get their sizing right. And don't even bother with the 'one size fits most'because most of us are not 5'5" and 120 pounds!Was this review helpful to you?