Child Bull Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts and Foot Covers
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur, tricot & faux leather
- Velour jumpsuit has back zipper, faux fur collar
- Faux leather hoof mitts attached at wrists & shoe covers at ankles
- Shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Headpiece has hook & loop fastener tab under chin, stuffed tricot horns on top
- Also available in toddler, adult standard & plus sizes
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging, please allow time to air out prior to use.
- Exclusively, made by us!
The animal world is vast and diverse, including creatures that are anywhere on the spectrum from hands-down adorable to freakish and alluringly terrifying. So, why is it that all we ever see on the Internet are cats!? Okay, perhaps that’s a little bit of an exaggeration. We see dorky dogs and portly pigs and even the occasional bear or fox that comes to investigate some toys left outside on the porch. Just think of how many animals are out there that aren’t being given their time in the sun!
It is because they’re not seen as cute, of course. Just think of the poor bull. Big and bulky with those odd horns and grumpy looking face… Nobody makes adorable Internet videos about the bull, but we think that is entirely unfair. They’re… uh… majestic. And, um… strong! And, just think of that powerful… moo?
Alright, perhaps they aren’t known for being entirely adorable, but you can change that with this Child’s Bull costume. With a fuzzy velour jumpsuit and fur collar, not to mention the transformative faux leather hooves and stuffed tricot horns, your child instantly transforms into a bipedal bull and instantly turns the bull into one of the most adorable creatures that has ever been seen! Imagine the smiling face of your bull-child as a mighty victory pose is struck after obtaining so much moooo-re candy than anyone else! Get a second size for yourself and your herd will knock cats off their high-horse on the Internet in no time. (Okay, maybe bulls won’t beat cats, but we can sure try!)
|X-Small||Child Size||5 - 6||5 - 6|
|Small||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute but sizing runs extremely smalBy Jennifer Martin | November 7, 2022Size SmallSizing for small said 7-8 sizing more a 4-5 size. My 7 year old couldn't even fit into it. We're not able to wear it for Halloween. Super cute though just inaccurate with that particular size description.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AbcdefBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Size X-SmallMy son is a 5T going into size 6. So I opted for the XS size that is "4/5" according to the size chart. It was way too small. But it fit his little brother perfectly who is a size 3T.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 21, 2022bought a size small cause it claimed to be for 7-8 year olds, it was tiny and stated on the tag it was for 4+,Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Size MediumWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?