Premium Greasepaint Black Makeup 0.5 oz
- Greasepaint Makeup
- Premium Greasepaint Black Makeup 0.5 oz
- Oil-based makeup can be applied w/ fingertips or sponge
- After application, set with powder (sold separately)
- Remove w/ cold cream or makeup remover followed by washing w/ soap & water
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
NO DARK ARTS REQUIRED
When you're trying to pull off the right look to match the rest of your gothic, zombie, dark sorcerer, or color-coded secret ninja team, there are certain steps that you're expected to take. (You know you can't argue versus those dark eyes!)
The problem is that transformations into the sullen-eyed or gripped-by-death look almost always require contact with creatures from the underworld and pacts that involve your souls. It's just so... boring. All that paperwork? Ugh! And, the ancient dark gods always want to chatter about their roleplaying character for eons. Who has the time?
Save your time and your soul while giving you the dark look that you desperately desire with this Premium Black Greasepaint. This makeup is clearly crafted from the bleakest of soot-covered hellscapes and will hold its look with ease once set with powder. Your fellow undead, warlocks or undead warlocks are going to be so jealous.
NOT TODAY, BEELZEBUB!
Who needs all the mess of underworld dealings to get the look you want when you can do it all yourself with the right materials! Refine that look with ease thanks to this premium makeup and save your time for your own dark desires.
|Standard||Capacity||1/2 oz||1/2 oz|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Awesome!By Current Customer | December 2, 2022Lasts a long time! Doesn’t smear! And it’s waterproof! Highly recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Easy to Apply and RemoveBy goodnightduality | May 28, 2020I love this paint for around the eyes with a mask, it's perfect for that!
Here are some pros and cons with it:
Pros: easy to apply, easy to remove (I use a cheap makeup remover to really get it all off though just a wet towel should get most if not all of it off), highly pigmented, has a nice smell, it is safe to use around the eyes, nose and mouth!
Cons: because it is so easy to remove, it will get everywhere if you're not careful. it's only best used in places that you won't be touching or that won't be coming into contact with anything as it will smear and start showing up everywhere.
I still highly recommend it!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Easy to Apply and Remove Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Easy to Apply and Remove No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review on this black costume makeup. All your details are super helpful!