Deluxe Kids Cow Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center back
- Tail sewn to back of suit
- Soft pink udder has stuffed nipples
- Hood has stuffed horns & ears on top
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic bands under foot
The animal world is vast and diverse, including creatures that are anywhere on the spectrum from hands-down adorable to freakish and alluringly terrifying. So, why is it that all we ever see on the Internet are cats!? Okay, perhaps that’s a little bit of an exaggeration. We see dorky dogs and portly pigs and even the occasional bear or fox that comes to investigate some toys left outside on the porch. Just think of how many animals are out there that aren’t being given their time in the sun!
It is because they’re not seen as cute, of course… like the poor cow. It hangs out in the fields, chewing on its cud. It’s colorization is unique and pretty to look at, but we only think of fire trucks or a hundred similarly colored pups running around when we think of white and black spots! Big and bulky with those odd horns and grumpy looking face… Nobody makes adorable Internet videos about them, but we think that is entirely unfair. They’re… uh… majestic? And they provide delicious and nutritious milk! Could you even enjoy cookies without the cow!?
… Okay, we probably would enjoy milk-less cookies and majestic might be going too far, but you can give the cow an adorable makeover with this Child’s Bull costume. The spotted jumpsuit is easily worn with a zip-up back and includes a plush tail to ensure those bugs won’t be pestering you and the pullover headpiece gives you the horns and ears that will have you mooing. Soft pink udders complete the look at the jumpsuit’s midsection and stretchy booties cover your own shoes to give a hoof-like appearance. Pair your cow-kid with the Child’s Bull costume to complete the barnyard and really earn your kiddos their cookies.
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cow customeBy Current Customer | September 13, 2016The material is very cheap, the size runs very small. Did not fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Skinny CowBy Mr. H | January 11, 2019The cow costume is okay. While the design is nice, the material is pretty thin, so if you are using this for a stage costume, you may want to tell the person to wear white leggings and a white t-shirt or you gonna see some skin or T-shirt logos coming through.Was this review helpful to you?
- Material is not resistant.By Current Customer | November 20, 2018This will tear at thr seams fast, particularly with a very active child.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as the pictureBy Natalie | November 11, 2015Ordered this costume on a Mon evening from the UK and it was on my doorstep by Wednesday 9am having come all the way from the States. Lots of email updates and you can track delivery online. Costume is great and my son will look fantastic in the school play.Was this review helpful to you?