Child Peacock Costume
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
The animal kingdom is a bit different from what we humans are used to. For humans, color is meant to inspire a few different moods. Bright, warm colors inspire passion and particularly active emotions. Red and orange gets the blood running, whether communicating a dangerous boss in our favorite game, the warning flare of a stop sign, or the suggestive hope of a Valentine’s card. Blues and greens make us think calmer thoughts, pleasant ones. Then those are those peculiar violets and opalescent colors that provoke thoughts of mystery.
The wilds, though, tell a few different stories. Bright and vivid colors pretty much collectively say, “I’m poisonous and will probably kill you.” It’s not exactly the passion that mankind is thinking of when they head out for a stroll wearing their favorite red shirt, right!? Color and flair, otherwise, is usually pretty restricted to the males, which is a fairly odd switch from the way mankind manages its fashion. Perhaps the most colorful creature we think of is the peacock. Brilliant blues, greens, and, of course, the still mysterious purples flare on their tail feathers, all to attract the completely boring brown ladies.
Fortunately, we humans can take a little of both worlds and put it to the best possible blend of each. Such is the case in this adorable Child Peacock costume, capable of being worn by any of your kids, even if they are girls! Tell those silly peacocks that we can do what we want with our own colors! Your tyke will look beautiful in this pullover tutu dress with blue velour and green metallic sequins. The full skirt shows a variety of lovely colors and a series of quarter circles of mesh knit over wire frame makes up the blue and white spectacle tail feathers. Show the animal who is the colorful boss and watch as your little one is the talk of the season.
- 100% polyester velour, tulle & satin
- Pullover tutu dress has blue velour bodice w/ green metallic ruched inset edged w/ sequins
- Full skirt has satin base layer w/ multiple tiered overlays of tulle & organdy
- Tail is 2 quarter-circles of knit mesh stretched over wire frames
- Tail fastens to back of dress w/ Velcro strip & has ribbon waist ties
|X-Small (3T-4T)||Child Size||3-4||3-4|
|X-Small (3T-4T)||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|X-Small (3T-4T)||Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Small (4-6)||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!