Plus Size Deluxe Lion Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Plus Size Deluxe Lion Costume
- 100% polyester fleece & faux fur
- Fleece bodysuit has back zipper, fur collar; mitts have elastic at wrists
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Fur hood has ears on top; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Also available in infant, toddler, child & adult sizes
Some of us, but definitely not all of us, deal with confidence at some time in our lives. They say you should try and stretch yourself out and take up as much space as possible and you'll feel more powerful. While that's a great tip, a life hack if you will, we have a much better solution. Go in this plus deluxe lion costume! Because really, is there anything more confident and cool than a lion? We can't think of one. We saw one in a zoo once and man, was that thing confident. We don't recommend the whole "take down a zebra and feast for days" thing, because you know, you LOOK just like a lion but shouldn't let it all go to your head. Not until the whole DNA splicing revolution begins and puts us out of business.
|2X||Chest||56" - 60"||142cm - 152cm|
|3X||Chest||60" - 64"||152cm - 163cm|
|4X||Chest||64" - 68"||163cm - 173cm|
|5X||Chest||68" - 72"||173cm - 183cm|
|6X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|6X||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|6X||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great value for the price.By Alan Duncan | April 17, 2019I wore the lion costume at a Best and Brightest companies of Houston business awards event from 8-12 am on March 28 2019. I had an exhibitor booth with movie theme and I was the cowardly lion promoting Presentation Skills Training. A big hit. All the girls wanted a photo with me so now I am all over instagram.
The same evening I kept the costume on and I ran a charity auction for Second Chance pets from 6-10 pm. Another triumph. The suit held up well all day.
I was alerted by other reviews to the the lightweight zipper so I was gentle with it. Get an over-sized costume. You will need the room for undergarments and air circulation.. The headgear makes one's head sweat so plan around that! The paws are brilliant. Footgear gripped and worked very well over my sheepskin house slippers. They might slip off your shoes.
I thought this would be a one-day use then get tossed but no! It hangs happily in my closet and I am looking for excuses to wear it again.
In future i will be confident in purchases from this company. Be aware that three day delivery means three business days so make allowances.
The suit and service exceeded my expectations.Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not hold up extremely disappointed.By William Lang Jr | March 19, 2018In reading other reviews that mentioned that it may run small I order this costume one size larger then I needed for a corporate Wizard of OZ themed charity event.
When I first received the item it and inspected it, appeared to be of decent quality, however when I actually put the costume on I noticed that the shoe covers did not fit well, they were too short which did not cover the sides of my shoes and they kept popping off. The biggest disappointment however was that after 30 minutes the zipper came apart at the teeth and could not be fixed. I had to spend the remainder of the event with a bunch of safety pins holding the suit together.
I do realize that this is not a terribly expensive costume but for the money I did expect it to last more then 30 minutes. Unfortunately I can not recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi William, I'm so sorry to hear about this costume breaking on you! We certainly don't want that, and after accessing your order in our system it appears we haven't been contacted about the issue. Unfortunately without hearing from the customer we won't know what to fix, so if there are issues in the future I would urge you to reach out to Customer Service. In the meantime I have a resolution for you and will email you with the details regarding that. Again let us know if you ever have problems in the future!
- Perfect... for an orangutanBy BigBryan | October 24, 2019I'm a 3xl 6'3" guy but I wanted to make sure this thing had plenty of room so I got the 5xl. When I tried it on, It fit in the body like a 3xl BUT THE WORST PART was how short the legs were (they only went to my calves) - which is ironic because the arms were very long as if the costume had been designed for an orangutan. The gloves are also poorly designed and can only be worn if you keep your hands balled into a fists. Unfortunate I didn't try the costume on until a couple of days before the party.
This is very disappointing since last year's WHITE RABBIT PLUS SIZE MEN'S COSTUME fit so great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Jamie | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Weak zipper. The zipper is a very small gauge compared to what I would expect for something that costs what it does.Was this review helpful to you?
- 5x was kinda small and I wear 2-3xBy Dom | November 7, 2018Other than the fact that it was a little small i really liked it, The fur does come off sometimes though so you might want to shake it off.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice costume!!By Current Customer | October 13, 2018I really loved the costume!! The only issue I had is the torso part wasn’t tall enough but it still fits just a little tight where the legs meet. Still love the costume and the quality. Thank you very muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Desiree Harris | June 24, 2017Was surprised at the thickness and quality of the material. However, I initially ordered a Large for my husband according to the measurements they specify and it was too small. We needed a size up. It is a much thicker material than we expected, which is good for what we need it for as it is used often for a stage costume. I suspect we may have to replace the zipper eventually as its not the strongest, but no issues yet and probably not for awhile. Happy with service and shipment of product from Halloween Costumes.com as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Cowardly LionBy B | November 2, 2015My husband used this to be the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz. He's 5'7 160 lbs the 2x was really big but he like that it was because it was comfortable on him. They had sold out of smaller sizes and this was the smallest I could get him. It's was a hit people loved this lion costume! I'm very happy with my purchasedWas this review helpful to you?