Boys Cop Costume
- 2 Badges
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Shirt has buttons at center front & sleeve cuffs
- 2 gusseted breast pockets
- Embroidered "Police" patch on right sleeve
- Pants have elastic back waistband
- False fly w/ decorative button at top
- Pre-tied necktie has elastic neck band
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Hat has faux leather bill, wire in crown for shape
- Pin 2 badges as desired on shirt & on hat
Hot Dog Pursuit at the Family Barbecue
Officer H-95320: Breaker. Breaker. This is officer hot dog niner fifty-three twenty. We have a hot pursuit in progress. Suspect was caught red-handed taking bratwurst from the picnic table at the family barbecue. Suspect is a small, furry dog-like creature. Goes by the alias, Spot. Suspect is slobbery and friendly. Proceeding with extreme caution.
Dispatcher: Copy that Officer H-95320.
Officer H-95320: Ahh, suspect is licking my face and has serious bratwurst breath. Officer hot dog niner fifty-three twenty requesting backup!
Dispatcher: Roger. Sending a unit to provide backup! Officer H-95320, what is your status?
Officer H-95329: Cancel that, dispatch. I was able to distract the suspect with a tennis ball. Suspect is wagging his tail at me. I’m going to take him back to the family barbecue.
Dispatch: Copy that officer. Good work!
Design & Details
With this kids cop costume, your child can patrol the family picnic, or keep order at the next costume party! This classic costume comes with a dark blue shirt with a button up front. The front of the shirt has 2 chest pockets and even features an attached badge on the chest and another badge on the sleeve. The matching pants have an elastic waistband for fitting. The included black belt is adjustable and made of a faux leather material. The tie fits easily with an elastic band, so there’s no fiddling with a fancy Windsor knot to get that professional look. Finally, the hat comes with a badge that can be pinned to the front for an authentic look.
Rookie of the Force
You can send your child on a mission to bring in the family dog, or you can send your child off trick or treating! With this authentic-looking costume, your young rookie will be an advocate for the law while wearing it.
|X-Small||Shirt Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Waist||21" - 26"||53cm - 66cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 27"||56cm - 69cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 33"||66cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 35"||71cm - 89cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- You are under arrestBy Sheri kyle | December 1, 2020Size SmallMy grandson loves playing policeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I want to be a Policeman when I grow upBy LOVE HALLOWEEN | September 13, 2020Height 49 | Weight 50 | Size SmallIt is a nice costume, it is to small so we are exchanging for a size Meduim.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- nice qualityBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?