Rooster Kids Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Faux fur jumpsuit has front zipper
- Jumpsuit legs end just below knees w/ elastic in cuffs
- Wing-shaped sleeves have jagged edges
- Tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener strips and w/ metal snaps
- Tail "feathers" have wire inside & can be bent as desired
- Headpiece has soft-sculpted rooster face & crest on top
- Headpiece closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Knee-high shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
Did you know that a rooster doesn't even need the light of day to know when it's time to crow? Amazing, right? They've put roosters in darkened rooms without access to sunlight, and their internal clocks still know it's morning! We wouldn't mind having one of those clocks. Think how much you could get done if you were up at dawn daily...
Of course, you don't have to wonder. Your little helps you out with that, don't they? They're up with the sun every day! Early morning is their favorite time and they tend to serve as your primary alarm clock (sadly, the snooze button seems to be broken!). Sure, you could try to dissuade your child from their natural tendencies...or...you could encourage them to be their bright-eyed, bushy-tailed self. This Kid's Rooster Costume is ideal for the early riser in your brood, and will also make a stellar Halloween costume or theatrical addition! And who knows? Maybe it's just a phase.
Design & Details
Our costume designers woke up at the crack of dawn for weeks on end to get in tune with the rhythms of this costume, and we think they nailed it! This little birdie's got style! This white jumpsuit is crafted from faux fur and hits below the knees, with elastic to keep those chicken legs in place. The sleeves are made into wide wings, while the tail is attached to the back and has wire inside, so it can be bent and shaped to suit your kid's whims! The headpiece has a rooster face and noble crest, and the yellow foot covers complete the transformation!
Up With the Sun
Admit it, if you have to be woken up before dawn, you'd rather it be by your kid in this cute rooster costume than some screeching alarm! They look awfully adorable dressed as their favorite farm animal.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very warm and great materialBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018EVERYONE was talking about how great this costume was as my son went door to door on Halloween. It kept him warm too. The only negative was that the stitching that held the “face” on popped loose, but we just safety pinned it, and you couldn’t tell. The back of the costume (the red feather part) didn’t stand up as nicely as it does in the picture either, so we safety pinned it too. If you work with it some, it probably would do better, but it comes folded for delivery. However, it was still a great costume, and I would order it again!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very warm and great material Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Very warm and great material No (0)
- Five StarsBy Brenda | November 1, 2021Size LargeMy son loved it! Great quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Murtuza | October 22, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Costume was very cute but the head part of the outfit had one of the eyeballs ripped away from the head. We had to sew it on after it came in. For $50 it shouldn't of come in with parts hanging off the costumeWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi,
Thanks for your input on the Kids Rooster Costume. Our apologies if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help in resolving this concern.
For future reference, please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns. Thank you.