Adult Rooster Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Faux fur jumpsuit has front zipper
- Jumpsuit legs end just below knees w/ elastic in cuffs
- Wing-shaped sleeves have jagged edges
- Tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener strips and w/ metal snaps
- Tail "feathers" have wire inside & can be bent as desired
- Headpiece has soft-sculpted rooster face & crest on top
- Headpiece closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Knee-high shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
I SAY, I SAY, WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?
The ability to walk into a room and immediately command attention, respect, and even a bit of authority doesn't come easily for all kinds of creatures. Even the proverbial king of the jungle just causes critters to go running for the shadows. The rat gets ignored, the donkey is laughed at, and, well, the tomcat basically has no chance! However, for all his odd appearance, the rooster is the one with the walk that keeps it all in line!
Not only does he start by telling the humans when it is time to get up and get to work, but that vibrant plumage and aggressively certain attitude assures him that the rest of the animal kingdom is very likely to back down. (Even if it is because they just can't get a word in edgewise and the repeated crowing is pretty loud!) So, might have been an unexpected choice, but when you're looking to rule the henhouse, the rooster is the way to go!
DESIGN & DETAILS
You can't have your guise falling when you're in the middle of taking charge. Thankfully you can trust our hard-working design team that gets up before the crow every day to ensure that these flawless designs will last day in and out. This exclusive Rooster Costume features a full-body faux fur jumpsuit with jagged wing-shaped sleeves and wired tail feathers for perfectly posing your plumage. The headpiece is a soft-sculpted rooster face with the iconic crest and the jumpsuit legs end in with elastic cuffs that fit under the knee-high webbed rooster foot shoe covers.
WALK PROUD AND TALL
Strut your rooster self when you walk into any room or henhouse in this exclusive Rooster Costume. You will know for sure that all the hens are waiting on your every word and even the coyotes will be taking notice at your crows.
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun Costume, but slight adjustment neededBy Lindsay | November 19, 2018This costume was really fun to wear to work! It brought a big smile to my colleagues and patients. The costume fit well, but a slight adjustment was needed. The yellow feet/socks to did not attach to the body, so they just fell down to the ground. I ended up threading paper clips to attach them together. It wasn't ideal, but did the job. I wish I would have known beforehand and sewed velcro to both pieces or made a suspender-like contraption. Overall, it was a great costume and I would highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?