Zookeeper Women's Costume
- 100% polyester poplin & faux suede fabrics
- Jumpsuit has buttons at center front
- Functional breast & thigh pockets
- Leopard-print faux suede collar & sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered patches above breast pockets
- Same-fabric belt threads through loops at waistline, fastens w/ antique brass-tone metal buckle
- Fabric hat is shaped like a pith helmet, has memory wire in brim edge
- Hat band is same fabric as collar & sleeve cuffs
- Exclusively, made by us!
What's your Monday like? Do you have beastly coworkers at the beginning of the week like we do? It's like we start the week with ornery big cats and irritable camels and end it with playful spider monkeys and a couple of chill sloths (no offense, Gail). But if you were a zookeeper, the day of the week wouldn't matter, your coworkers would always be unpredictable. If you're worried about someone stealing your lunch from the refrigerator now, just imagine what would happen if you tried to eat your PB&J around the monkeys. It would be gone in an instant! Dave from accounting never stole your sandwich right from your hands, now, did he? Still, it would be pretty awesome if your Tuesday meeting was with a bunch of wallaby babies instead of the marketing team. And hippo happy hour? Well, that's an invite everyone wants!
Design & Details
You'll look like you're ready for some fun and fashionable zoo action when you're wearing this Made by Us khaki and animal print jumpsuit. The khaki color makes you look like you're ready to do some heavy lifting while the sparkly animal print keeps you looking wild. The top is belted in the middle, buttons up the front, and has two badges giving you an air of authority. Polished off with an animal print trimmed hat, you'll be ready to take on whatever the zoo's monkey's throw at you!
Are you sick of your coworkers acting like animals? Next time they show up late, make too much noise in the office, and steal your lunch, retaliate by showing up in this outfit. Nothing tells people to get civilized like hinting at their animal nature! What's that? That's not professional? Hmm, good point. Still! This is going to make a great Halloween costume even if everyone around you keeps wilding.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||7 3/4"||20cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||8 1/4"||21cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||8 3/4"||22cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I love itBy Anonymous | February 19, 2021Height 5'5" | Weight 180 | Size LargeI love it. I originally purchased the medium (wishful thinking), but it was too small. The return process was so effortless and they mailed the large off immediately. The large is perfect size and very flattering. Super excited to wear it to my sons safari themed birthday party!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zoo keeperBy jessica | September 20, 2022Height 5’6” | Weight 138 | Size LargeThis does run small so took 2 tries to get it right but it’s a nice costume.As others have said the hat is flimsy but still works.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ryshelle | November 1, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 170 | Size LargeHat was super flimsy but the rest of the costume held up amazingly. Great material. Height-wise, it was a little snug. My mobility was slightly limited, as far as reaching up or bending down to get something, but nothing too crazy. Overall length was slightly shorter than your average Large. Every other part fit great, perfect width for everything. Received many compliments on the costume, although some people thought I was a safari guide or Steve Irwin (RIP). Other than the costume riding my vajeen most of the night, it was well worth the money. As for the flimsy, wrinkled hat that was provided, i did not use it. I was lucky enough to borrow a similar, much better quality hat that matched perfectly. 8.5/10 recommend. Very satisfied with this purchase.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Nat | February 23, 2023Size LargeI’m of average height, 5’4”. And a size 10 -12 and purchased large.
I managed to get it on but it was very tight in the crotch. When I sat all the buttons gaped open.
For the right size it’s a great costume.
Will return it :(Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs extremely smallBy Maddog | January 12, 2023Height 5 foot 2 inches | Weight 136 | Size MediumCould have done a Large. I am normally a small got a medium and it's TIGHT.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and comfortable!By Deb C | November 3, 2022Height 5' | Weight 115 | Size SmallFun costume and very comfortable. Well made for the price. I had to iron the hat a bit but no big deal. Follow the measurement guides for the proper size to order.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?