Delightful Dalmatian Toddler Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Hood
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop closure at back w/attached tail
- Attached hood w/ ears
- Collar has hook and loop fastener w/ gold tag
- Note: GLOVES AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
So, it's that time. It was inevitable—every little one goes through it. Your child is finally asking you for...a puppy. Brayden got a puppy. They whine. And Samantha, and Weston, and Chloe. All of them got puppies! Sigh. We know it's hard to say no to your little angel, especially when you can see how badly they want something. But rather than tell them the truth—that you...ahem... already have one small, semi-out-of-control creature who needs constant care and attention, and you just can't take on another right now—we propose a little experiment. It's shown surprisingly positive results in the past...
Try turning them into a puppy! And not just any puppy, but a darling Dalmatian. We aren't really sure the science behind it, but our research has shown that having your kid dress up like (and act out) the dog of their dreams can delay the need to get said dog by up to three years. Three years! By that time, they'll be old enough to help feed and walk a puppy, should they still want one. So what are you waiting for? Try our Delightful Dalmatian Toddler Costume and see how cute (and agreeable) your kid looks, cuddled up in its sweet spots!
Design & Details
This exclusive costume really is magic! Even if your kid doesn't drop the whole "let's get a dog" spiel, you will still find this look so cute for Halloween trick-or-treating! It's a white, cozy jumpsuit that goes on with ease and sports both a sweet doggy tail and the classic Dalmatian black spots. Black ears on the hood prove precious, while a red collar tops off the look. Your little pup is ready to tear it up!
Whether your kid wears it as part of your secret plan or to elicit awwwws around the neighborhood on Halloween, this adorable costume will keep them warm and allow them to get some of their own puppy energy out!
|18 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/4"||29cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|18 Months||Collar Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 3/4"||32cm|
|2T||Jumpsuit Length||27 3/4"||70cm|
|2T||Collar Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|4T||Collar Length||15 3/4"||40cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 14, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Val | September 20, 2021Size 2TRuns small so it is hard to put on. I usually order a size up but there was no 3T so I got the 2T which is the size my toddler is in. It’s pretty snug. I recommend ordering a size up. It’s cute and simpleBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 1, 2021Size 2TGreat!! Perfec!! Love the CostumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?