Dalmatian Ears & Tail Set
- Polyester fleece & polyethylene foam
- Plastic headband covered w/ black-spotted white fleece
- Ears sewn to each side of headband
- Stuffed tail has Hook and Loop fastener tab loop to fasten to belt loop or safety pin
A Canine Companion
Everyone knows that a dog is man’s best friend, including your kids. And, now that they’ve successfully been begging for a dog for the longest time, the best of possible tactics is to aim for a trial run. After all, a dog can be a rough transition for a house that isn’t totally prepared for a canine buddy. Between rented apartments, fur-devouring carpets, or those nasty allergies, sometimes it is tough to bring a dog home. And, even if you can, it doesn’t take too long for those kiddos to realize that one best friend isn’t nearly as good as having all the best friends.
How can you play the right role of a doggy without the right accessories? This dalmatian ears and tail create a convincing transformation. These polyester fleece ears are sewn to each side of a polyurethane headband, also covered in white and black spotted material. The tail is stuffed and has a Hook and Loop fastener attachment to fasten to a belt loop or safety pin. Perhaps the ears and tail is enough, but you can push the puppy polymorphing even more by suiting up in a Dalmatian jumpsuit.
A Barking Good Time
Whether you decide to pair the kit with a costume or you want to wear comfortable black and white clothing with the ears and tail, you'll make a convincing canine. Our only advice is to watch out for any passing Cruella DeVil type dog-lovers!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Low QualityBy Anonymous | October 29, 2014The quality of this set is more like what I would expect from a dollar store. It is not plush at all, the tail is very short and the headband does not fit well. The headband is very small and I had to really stretch it out to get it to fit on my head (and I have a small head for an adult). Even though the description says the size is standard I believe it is meant for a child. I would not recommend this set at for the priceWas this review helpful to you?