Kid's Happy Penguin Costume
- Pair of Slippers
- 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Bodysuit has hook and loop fastener
- Hand openings in underside of wing-shaped sleeves
- Headpiece has elastic at back, Hook and Loop fastener tab under chin, appliqued felt eyes & beak on top
- Slippers have rib knit ankle cuffs
- Exclusively made by us!
We're not saying you won't have to endure the elements, but maybe you can just become something else. Something like a penguin! Penguins have no problem with cold weather and snow. They live in it! With an outfit like this penguin costume, you'll be far better equipped for dealing with the harshest of winters. You might just have to work on your waddling skills.
This child happy penguin costume features a full body penguin suit that zips up the back. It's made from polyester fleece fabric, so you'll stay warm while out trick-or-treating and all through the winter. Complete the look with the orange web-footed slippers and you're ready to venture into the cold. The happy penguin costume is available in a variety of sizes so you can have a whole family of penguins!
|X-Small||Child Size||5 - 6||5 - 6|
|X-Small||Foot Covers Length||7"||18cm|
|Small||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Small||Foot Covers Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Medium||Foot Covers Length||9"||23cm|
|Large||Foot Covers Length||10"||25cm|
|X-Large||Foot Covers Length||11"||28cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pleasant Surprise!By JulieO | October 13, 2015I wasn't sure about this costume from the photo, but my 4 yr old insisted on being Pingu for Halloween. It's a really good costume for the money. It's made of thick fleecy material and zips up the back. There's also a 'tail' on the back that you can't see in the photo. It looks adorable, it's comfortable, and my kiddo won't take it off.
The one down side is that the penguin feet won't work outside - they are also made of the fleecy stuff and totally surround the foot. Fortunately, kiddo has bright orange sneakers for when we go out.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Everything I hoped and expected it to be!Was this review helpful to you?
- Genuinely ImpressedBy Penguin Mom | November 8, 2018This is the fourth penguin costume I'e gotten for my penguin obsessed boy.
This is the one that is the best.
For a costume in this price range, the quality of the design shines.
I LOVE the feet, the way the legs are designed--I mean my boy actually LOOKED like a penguin and was able to move like a boy.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's okBy Current Customer | November 12, 2017Made of felt like material so it is wrinkled but not supposed to be ironed. Not a huge deal. The feet are supposed to be shoe covers but the opening is like a sweatshirt sleeve so I couldn't get shoes in. My son had to wear flip flops. And there is no grip, just the felt like material on the bottom. so the bottom got alittle shredded and stained.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume runs very smallBy Dan | October 28, 2015My son loves penguins, so chose this to wear for Halloween. I rushed the shipping to get it on time, but when it arrived found it was about 2 sizes too small. I used the size grid to guide my size choice, but the grid was wasn't correct for this costume. The costume is too tight, and there is no way the shoes or hat will ever fit. My son just turned 12, and is short for his age, so I had hopes a L would work (he actually measured for a medium according to the grid). The head and shoes are very small.. more for a 7 year old. I doubt the XL would even work. Be very careful if you order this costume! Order a size larger than you think and allow for time to send it back!Was this review helpful to you?