Undersea Mermaid Womens Costume
- Hair Clip
- Adult Mermaid Costume
- 100% polyester stretch knit fabric
- Tank top has ruffled neckline, length-adjustable spaghetti shoulder straps
- Skirt has back zipper; fitted over hips & thighs, gathered circle from knees down
- 3" diameter starfish mounted on metal alligator clip
- Wig, boa and bag each sold separately
Ever wonder what the latest undersea fashion trends are? Of course, who hasn't? While we have no idea what reverse-mermaids (fish on top; legs on bottom) are wearing these days, our exclusive Mermaid Costume is really making a splash in the ocean deep!
We know you're thinking to yourself, "Hey writer, I am perfectly happy on dry land with my gams and my oxygen, so why should I dress up as some legless fish lady if I'm not going to a deep water cotillion anytime soon?" We're so glad you asked, because this look isn't just for aquatic adventures, anymore! Now you can dress up like an undersea starlet while still enjoying the benefits of surface life, like sunlight, air, and a comforting absence of sharks (which is something many don't truly appreciate until it's gone). Looking like a chic city gal from Atlantis will make you the most popular sea-lady at the costume party, and if you don't show up with a date, you'll definitely have a school of mer-fella's swimming around you!
The best part is you don't have to go on a deep sea shopping expedition for this fashionably fishy look. And, since we've designed this costume ourselves, the green fitted skirt gives you the appearance of having fins, but is designed with human legs in mind! It also includes a tank top that's fit for a beach party, and a starfish hair clip that would look lovely in a bright red mermaid wig. So why don't you slip into this cute undersea ensemble, and make some waves of your own?!
|X-Small||Chest||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Hips||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Length (at Front)||44"||112cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
|Small||Chest||25" - 33"||64cm - 84cm|
|Small||Top Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Small||Hips||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (at Front)||44"||112cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
|Medium||Chest||26" - 35"||66cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Hips||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (at Front)||44"||112cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
|Large||Chest||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||27" - 40"||69cm - 102cm|
|Large||Hips||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (at Front)||44"||112cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
|X-Large||Chest||30" - 37"||76cm - 94cm|
|X-Large||Waist||31" - 42"||79cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Hips||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (at Front)||44"||112cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (at Back)||50"||127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Awesome!!By Nicole | November 1, 2020Height 5’3 | Weight 112 | Size SmallWhat an awesome Ariel mermaid costume!! Was so flattering and fit perfectly! Def recommend!!! Very high quality!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Amberlynn1210 | October 1, 2016The skirt is really weird and takes forever to put on properly because of the layers. But it's really cute. I got a medium and am 5'8" and 150. It fits good. It's very long.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy bmelko | November 20, 2018I wore this to a child's birthday and it looked really cute. The waist of the skirt can be pulled up higher than shown in the photo, so you don't have to wear the top as a cropped top, which worked in my favor. The skirt material is a little see-through, so I suggest wearing leggings underneath, but that could have been because the skirt was pretty snug for me. The skirt is pretty long - I'm short so I needed to wear wedges under it so it would pool at the bottom like in the photo, but it ended up working out well. I purchased size small (I am 5' and 115 lbs) and the fit was perfect. The top, skirt and hair clip are included and it's really all you need, unless you want to get the extra accessories.
This ended up being a super cute costume overall and I'm happy with my purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- runns smallBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018The largest size fit 11 yr old perfectly. One strap was sown into clip wrongly and would not work to shorten strap.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it too!By Current Customer | April 5, 2018The top is just a little smaller than I thought it would be but the overall costume is awesome and beautiful! And I really liked that the little starfish hair clip came with it too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect mermaidBy Current Customer | January 6, 2017This outfit makes for a perfect mermaid costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy ValCarissa21 | October 11, 2016Shipping was fast. Costume fits me perfectly. I'm 5'7" and it's very long on me but looks great.Was this review helpful to you?