Deer Costume for Adults
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Main body: 100% polyester, faux fur: 67% polyester, 33% acrylic velour, faux fur & felt
- Tan velour jumpsuit has back zipper, white fur belly & tail
- Black felt mitts w/ rib knit cuffs attached to sleeve ends
- Black felt-covered foam shoe covers have rib knit cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Deer headpiece has soft-sculpted ears & antlers, Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Exclusively, made by us!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Everything about the costume is great with one important exception: the antlers completely flop over and lie flat! I’m going to try inserting wire to see if that will get them to stand up but that’s the only thing I can think of to try to salvage the head piece.Was this review helpful to you?
- AntlersBy Luckey | November 29, 2021Height 5-10 | Weight 175 | Size StandardSuit itself fit good and looked good, but the antlers and ears wouldn't stand up. Had to order another set of antlers that came with ears and it worked great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?