Kid's Deer Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Child Deer Costume
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur & felt
- Tan velour jumpsuit has back zipper, white fur belly & tail
- Black felt mitts w/ rib knit cuffs attached to sleeve ends
- Black felt-covered foam shoe covers have rib knit cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Deer headpiece has soft-sculpted ears & antlers, Hook and Loop fastener under chin
Some kids may be A-OK with just painting on an animal face and wearing a brown shirt, telling their friends, “Yeah. I’m a deer.” Not your little one. No, no, no. Your wild, woodland creature is never fully satisfied until their costume has secured the Halloween contest title. And you know what? We applaud ‘em for that.
In addition to being totally adorable, a true, all-out costume allows your kiddo to get fully into character. They can prance all the way to school (you normally have to drive) and run away at the first sign of danger (instead of standing their ground against their big sis’). This Child Deer Costume will also keep your little dear warm while trick or treating through Halloween’s inevitable gusty gales. As a bonus, this look can also double as a good reindeer costume; just add a bell collar and a red nose and watch all-new magical make-believe unfold as they prance through the snow.
The best part of your kid being a deer is that once they are secure in this adorable velour jumpsuit and the added felt mittens and shoe covers, all deer rules apply. Deer have to eat their vegetables. Deer are not known to eat candy. Deer are highly-social animals who take care of their family members. So what are you waiting for? Smudge some black paint on your kid’s nose and let’s see how far they’ll take their love of their favorite animal. And if you can’t get them to stop and pay attention to you, just shine a flashlight in their face and watch them freeze up completely.
|X-Small (4)||Chest||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Small (4)||Sleeve Length||13"||33cm|
|X-Small (4)||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small (4)||Jumpsuit Length||32"||81cm|
|Small (6)||Chest||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Small (6)||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small (6)||Inseam||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small (6)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve Length||18 1/4"||46cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium (8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large (12-14)||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large (12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||52"||132cm|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||25"||64cm|
|X-Large (16)||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Large (16)||Jumpsuit Length||58"||147cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Christmas CostumBy Current Customer | December 29, 2018My 9 year old son wore this costume for our Christmas party and everyone was complimenting how cute it was. Especially the tail. And it only took a few days to receive. Highly recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- A limp sad deerBy Anonymous | November 4, 2018The antlers don't stand up. I had a kid in tears over the limp antlers. I ended up having to run wire up through them and it helped a bit but didn't totally fix it. Ears sag. On the plus side, it's a nice warm costume when it's cold out. Has a cute little string in the back that holds the tail up.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the Child Deer costume. I do apologize that the antlers sag, and it caused your child to be upset for Halloween. We definitely are in the business to help our customers have FUN, and that sounds like it was not much fun for you or the child.. I have reached out to you privately through your e-mail address on file.to attempt to resolve this with you.
- Runs very smallBy Current Customer | October 31, 2015My son likes the costume but does not run true to size. Usually he would need a cd but he needs a medium. Also, the antlers on the head piece do not stand up, but the costume is cute and works well.Was this review helpful to you?